Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Too early to judge just yet - There could still be signings

2»

Comments

• Options

We are still in mid-June. It still too early to make any judgement on what will happen in the coming weeks and what will happen in the upcoming season. Just because we are short at short at present doesn’t meant it will be the case come August 4th. Even if RD is still here. I think Bows could have a trick or two up his sleeve. And yes, we may lose 1 or 2 more. The bare fact is nobody knows how close or faraway the takeover is. It will just happen. Hopefully sooner rather than later. At this moment in time I am certainly not too overly concerned. If it was August 1st, then yes, I would be real concerned. Even though some business has been done loads of players, managers and agents are on holiday and we have a World Cup on. I think at the moment everyone on here is going through the motion of having no football and I am talking Charlton football. Basically it’s been seemingly ages since the 2nd leg since the Shrewsbury semi and it’s still seemingly ages till the first pre-season friendly. Ok the will the takeover happen or not happen situation and the RD still being here doesn’t help. Some people are counting their chickens before they have hatched. But let’s just see where we are on August 4th.

You might think it's too early to judge, but it's certainly very easy to judge while we're under Roland. It's been the same old weakening of the squad through cashing in and under investment - and it has no chance of changing until he goes.
  • Options
    We are still in mid-June. It still too early to make any judgement on what will happen in the coming weeks and what will happen in the upcoming season. Just because we are short at short at present doesn’t meant it will be the case come August 4th. Even if RD is still here. I think Bows could have a trick or two up his sleeve. And yes, we may lose 1 or 2 more. The bare fact is nobody knows how close or faraway the takeover is. It will just happen. Hopefully sooner rather than later. At this moment in time I am certainly not too overly concerned. If it was August 1st, then yes, I would be real concerned. Even though some business has been done loads of players, managers and agents are on holiday and we have a World Cup on. I think at the moment everyone on here is going through the motion of having no football and I am talking Charlton football. Basically it’s been seemingly ages since the 2nd leg since the Shrewsbury semi and it’s still seemingly ages till the first pre-season friendly. Ok the will the takeover happen or not happen situation and the RD still being here doesn’t help. Some people are counting their chickens before they have hatched. But let’s just see where we are on August 4th.
    I have now judged....again
  • Options
    Thanks Judy 
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    You might think it's too early to judge, but it's certainly very easy to judge while we're under Roland. It's been the same old weakening of the squad through cashing in and under investment - and it has no chance of changing until he goes.
    Ferryman knew...