Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ed Sheeran - live at Wembley

2»

Comments

• Wife and daughter are going tomorrow, think Anne-Marie is one the warm up acts they're also looking forward to seeing her.

Seen him twice in Brum. Anne Marie supported last time, she was very good - to my surprise.
  • He reminds me of the musical theatre people at school that I couldn’t stand.

Worked on a music video for him, I had to sit and listen and edit a Galway girl video (that’s never been used). for a whole weekend. Never want to hear that fucking song again.

I feel for you. What have us Charlton fans done wrong to deserve things like this?
  • Carter said:

I'm going tomorrow, I'm not his biggest fan. Isn't his fault he's overplayed on the radio, me and a mate are taking pur womenfolk and I'm sure they'll love it

He did Wembley a few years ago and everyone I spoke to who went said he pulled it off.

It won’t be like Green Day mate.
    There will be less ketamine at ed sheeren!

That Green Day show was a good un, certainly rammed home the different type of show they play at this end of their career compared to when I first saw them smash the instruments up and set the drum kit alight!
  • saw him at the O2 a couple of years back and have to admit he was superb, my missus loves him.

Off to Wembley tomorrow night with her, wedding anniversary was last week so I splashed out for Club Wembley tickets and a nice hotel......plenty of brownie points in the bag with the WC upon us

All that effort, sounds like you’re after just the one brown point.
  • Was there last night with my daughter. Really enjoyed it.
  • edited June 2018
    Dont get the negativity towards him tbh.
    For starters, anyone who wants to fight ticket touts is alright in my book.
    And he can write some bloody good songs and sells albums and concert tickets galore.
    Oh.... and he's a nice guy too. Ahh, maybe thats what the problem is ?

• Absolutely fucking amazing, he is superb...to do what he does on his own, unreal.

Great show
  • Absolutely fucking amazing, he is superb...to do what he does on his own, unreal.

Great show

Did I see you and not say hello earlier? I thought it was you, but wasn't confident sure enough to say hello. If it was you I wasn't being rude intentionally!

I'm not an Ed Sheeran fan nor am I a hater, he played Wembley stadium again on his own with a guitar and loop pedal. I enjoyed it, he definitely gets it. I liked the illuminated sign at the top of Wembley way pointing standing fans right, seated people centrally and viagogo victims to the left.

Me and my mate did our bit, the girls loved it, I definitely appreciated what he does and the show he played although I've never felt more old when stormzy came out and the place erupted

• Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

Absolutely fucking amazing, he is superb...to do what he does on his own, unreal.

Great show

Did I see you and not say hello earlier? I thought it was you, but wasn't confident sure enough to say hello. If it was you I wasn't being rude intentionally!

I'm not an Ed Sheeran fan nor am I a hater, he played Wembley stadium again on his own with a guitar and loop pedal. I enjoyed it, he definitely gets it. I liked the illuminated sign at the top of Wembley way pointing standing fans right, seated people centrally and viagogo victims to the left.

Me and my mate did our bit, the girls loved it, I definitely appreciated what he does and the show he played although I've never felt more old when stormzy came out and the place erupted

Possibly?, we were in Club Wembley in the Three Lions bar.
  • Carter said:

Absolutely fucking amazing, he is superb...to do what he does on his own, unreal.

Great show

Possibly?, we were in Club Wembley in the Three Lions bar.
    Nope, just a lookalike then! We were up in the gods
  • Touring again in 2019 and I’m off with my daughter to see him in August at Ipswich
  • He wants to play Portman Road one day, but it wasn’t possible this time