Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Lifers in Calpe, Spain

Completely by accident, I've ended up in Calpe for the week. Just wondering if there're any of you lot here to watch the England game with on Monday?

Comments

• Options
    Get down to benidorm for the night.
  • Options
    In Menorca if it helps
  • Options
    Thanks. Benidorm's a possible, Menorca's a bit far.
  • Options

Benidorm will be buzzing.
  • Options
    Was in Calpe about 7 years ago. Great little French restaurant near the front that done some of the best Breton cider. Wonder if ts still there?
  • Options
    Calpe is a lovely place but see if you can get up to Valencia if there's not much going on in Calpe. Valencia is a great football city and you will definitely find a crowd watching England games there.
  • Options
    Never been to Calpe, but I've got to ask how you got there by accident. Was it a stag do prank?
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Was in Calpe about 7 years ago. Great little French restaurant near the front that done some of the best Breton cider. Wonder if ts still there?

@DRAddick I’ll look. Was it on the long beach west of the rock or the short beach to the east?
  • Options

Never been to Calpe, but I've got to ask how you got there by accident. Was it a stag do prank?

Ms AA was supposed to be bringing her mum but her passport had I expired so I had to step in at the last moment.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Ms AA was supposed to be bringing her mum but her passport had I expired she wanted to watch the world cup down her local so I had to step in at the last moment.
    corrected that for you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DRAddick said:

@DRAddick I’ll look. Was it on the long beach west of the rock or the short beach to the east?
    Sorry mate, can't remember.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

No problem, I’ll just have more places to try before I find the right one.
  • Options

DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

I have actually been googling to see if something comes back to me (sad I know). There is a restarurant called ‘Les Brettones beach’ and seeing as they did Breton cider and food may be an obvious start. If they have cider and serve it in a clay bowl then that’s the place :-)
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

I have actually been googling to see if something comes back to me (sad I know). There is a restarurant called ‘Les Brettones beach’ and seeing as they did Breton cider and food may be an obvious start. If they have cider and serve it in a clay bowl then that’s the place :-)
    Thanks.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

That's the sound of the mobility scooters mate!!! :smiley:
    Indeed there are a few and double ones especially.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

That's the sound of the mobility scooters mate!!! :smiley:
    Indeed there are a few and double ones especially.
    Have just seen a double one. Shoot me if you ever see me in the double mobility scooter showroom.
  • Options
    Also in Menorca. Had a ridiculous amount of trouble finding somewhere to watch Portugal Spain
  • Options
    Kiely#1 said:

Also in Menorca. Had a ridiculous amount of trouble finding somewhere to watch Portugal Spain

Watched it in a restaurant in Mahon. Sat at a table where the television could be seen just above the Mrs head.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

@DRAddick I've found it. It's about 10k out of town.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

@DRAddick I've found it. It's about 10k out of town.
    Ah, ok. The place I went to was on the sea front. Sorry.