Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 2018 (& the grass court season)

Comments

• Options
    Just come up on screen the in the opening 3 rounds Federer has not even faced 1 break point
  • Options
    Federer's match is an embarrassment.
  • Options
    Donna Vekic and Camilla Georgi are my new favourite tennis players.
  • Options

Just come up on screen the in the opening 3 rounds Federer has not even faced 1 break point

Until now
    1 break point faced
    1 break point saved
  • Options
    All top 10 women's seeds are out already.

Opened up very nicely for Serena.
  • Options

All top 10 women's seeds are out already.

Opened up very nicely for Serena.

Hard to see past a Serena win. Kerber probably most likely to challenge but Bertens is playing well, has beaten Wozniacki and Pliskova.
  • Options
    Tennis failed dismally to attract headlines away from the football. 7 of the women's matches were won in straight sets, and no close matches in the men's either
  • Options
    I love watching tennis all year round but it's lacking an edge this year. Is it because of no Andy Murray or that all the top women players are losing so they don't face Serena Williams ?

The football did affect the first week and now it needs a good 5 setter to bring the championships alive.
  • Options
    Federer has not dropped at set at Wimbleson since losing to Raonic in the Semi Final in 2016.

If Federer beats Anderson in the Quarter Final on Wednesday he is likely to face Raonic in Fridays Semi(If Raonic beats Isner)

• Options

Donna Vekic and Camilla Georgi are my new favourite tennis players.

You have good taste Red.

Donna Vekic is Stan Wawrinka favourite tennis player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone know the order of play for tomorrow's men's quarter finals?
  • Options

Isn't that normally not issued until the end of the previous day, i.e. this evening?
  • Options

Isn't that normally not issued until the end of the previous day, i.e. this evening?
    Yeah that's probably the case, just trying to sort out my afternoon tomorrow before the England match.
  • Options
    cheers for that Callum.

my order of play has now been set. gonna get off work a bit earlier to head to the first pub from 1pm. fancy watching what Kei can do against Djokovic.
  • Options
    Del Potro vs Nadal looks like the pick of the QFs
  • Options
    Nishikori 2 sets up against a slightly rattled Djokovic
  • Options

Its 1-1
  • Options

Its 1-1
    Sorry got distracted!
  • Options
    Serena into the semi finals without facing a player from inside the worlds top 50!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Djokovic now looking really good, but the shock news is that Federer has actually lost a set!
  • Options

Djokovic now looking really good, but the shock news is that Federer has actually lost a set!

In trouble in the 4th as well
  • Options

In trouble in the 4th as well
    2 sets all
  • Options
    7-7 in the final set, great stuff
  • Options
    9-8 Federer now
    This is the cracker you all asked for
  • Options
    but not many people watching
  • Options
    10-10
  • Options
    This could go on for a while at this rate. Don't think many people will be watching Raonic & Isner afterwards.
  • Options
    Anderson serving for the match
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    All over
    Anderson 13-11
    Anderson win 3-2

From 2-0 down