Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My mate Dhesi.

13»

Comments

• Options
    RIP Dhesi. Knew him by sight for ages, then met him a couple of times with you TP. I feel for yours and the familys loss.
  • Options
    I was thinking more man united away when we stoped in that country pub in Macasfield when the landlord thought he had it it right off when we arrived with a wad full of twenties.
    Only the twenties were worthless :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Edited - lost half the post
  • Options
    Always very sad to read of the passing of one of our own. From the tributes paid Dhesi sounds like he was a terrific character and good friend to many and I hope his friends and family can take some comfort from the words expressed at this sad time.

RIP.
  • Options
    Very sad, a great guy, always laughing and joking, will be sadly missed. RIP Dhesi.
  • Options
    Such sad news about a lovely,lovely man. Digger, as I knew him, always had an infectious laugh and a ready smile and was a really straight up guy. He will be missed terribly by all who knew him I'm sure.

My thoughts are with all the family at such devastating news.
  • Options
    One of those faces from the past i recognise from just being at Charlton and travelling to away games .
    RIP Dhesi
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

MESSAGE FROM THE FAMILY

Fabulous tribute to our rough diamond by our other brother Potter. Nothing will replace the void we are all feeling right now but reading all your comments makes us so proud of our handsome brother. Our lives will never be the same and the devastation is beyond words. Thank you all for your lovely words it’s nice to hear at this horrible time x Seetle and Sukie x

Sukie, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Brenda x
    Curb_It said:

MESSAGE FROM THE FAMILY

Fabulous tribute to our rough diamond by our other brother Potter. Nothing will replace the void we are all feeling right now but reading all your comments makes us so proud of our handsome brother. Our lives will never be the same and the devastation is beyond words. Thank you all for your lovely words it’s nice to hear at this horrible time x Seetle and Sukie x

Brenda x
    Curb_It said:

MESSAGE FROM THE FAMILY

Brenda x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018

All these comments just make me so proud to be his little sister, thanks all for your lovely words xx

Erm can you reply to the one above rather than repeat it?
    :-)

• Options

All these comments just make me so proud to be his little sister, thanks all for your lovely words xx

Suki Des was a top lad so sorry for your loss deepest sympathy to all
    The family God bless
    Firthy x
  • Options
    RIP......fella......RIP.
  • Options

One of those faces from the past i recognise from just being at Charlton and travelling to away games .
    RIP Dhesi

this...RIP Dhesi
  • Options
    Cheers Tony.
  • Options
    A very recognizable face. RIP Dhesi.
  • Options
    Tuesday 03 July Falconwood Crematorium @ 12:30.
    All welcome.
    No airs and graces with Dhesi.
    Back to Charlton after.
    Pub TBC.
  • Options
    Just seen this thread, he always had a smile on his face, RIP Dhesi
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Dhesi
  • Options
    Sukie, Dhes' sister has set up a Just Giving page and is doing a run with a couple of her friends to raise money for AMMF, the UK's only Cholangiocarcinoma charity.

Please follow the link below if you would like to make a donation -

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/sukie-dhesi3

• Options
    Going to the Pilot afterwards.
    As for dress attire Tuesday, no real reason to dust of your black funeral clothes.
    I certainly won't be.
  • Options

Going to the Pilot afterwards.
    As for dress attire Tuesday, no real reason to dust of your black funeral clothes.
    I certainly won't be.

Ok mate thanks.