Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• 9/10

Guessed most
  • 10/10 no guessing

Give me my own BBC2 series now
  • 8 out of 10
    I feel I should done better
  • So I am either dopy or follow two intelligents, or they did the quiz twice 8/10 :smiley:
  • 9/10

Perhaps I should have voted Brexit
  • 10/10.

A few educated guesses rather than instant knowledge if I'm honest though
  • 10/10 - pretty easy questions.
  • 9/10

• edited June 5
    Come on all of those who scored less than 9, be honest and put up your score, don't leave me and blackpool72 on our own :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Come on all of those who scored less than 9, be honest and put up your score, don't leave me on my own :smiley:

I've already admitted I got 8.
  • 10/10
    Easy.
    I don't particularly describe myself as English though born and live in England. But most of the questions ought to be simple for those aware of England and it's regions.
  • 10/10. I can't imagine anyone describing themselves as English getting any fewer.
  • 9/10. The only one I guessed I got wrong.
  • 9/10. The only one I guessed I got wrong.

Snap

• 8/10 - the Daily Mail will have me deported.
  • 9/10 - guessed most
  • 7. Bearing in mind a few guesses, I'll live with that
  • 10/10
  • 9/10
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

10/10. I can't imagine anyone describing themselves as English getting any fewer.

So true. Anyone who doesn't get 10/10 isnt a patriot and should be deported ASAP
  • 10/10 - Not done it yet though
  • 10/10.

Always seem to cock one question up when doing this type of quiz so fairly pleased with this one

• 10/10 It wasn't difficult, was it?

I'm looking forward to someone doing a quiz, "How well do you know the takeover thread?"

• Chizz said:

10/10. I can't imagine anyone describing themselves as English getting any fewer.

So true. Anyone who doesn't get 10/10 isnt a patriot and should be deported ASAP
    You will have to do the match day threads then Henry :smiley:
  • 10/10 very easy
  • 10/10 easy.
  • edited June 5
    6/10
    15282276010387603009525640232601.jpg
    200 x 113 - 44K
  • ross1 said:

Chizz said:

You will have to do the match day threads then Henry :smiley:
    You can do them from a camp in Calais @ross1 : - )