Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football to Amsterdam - Team Addicks

Comments

• Options
    I’ve signed up again.
    I must say I had a great couple of days and believe it or not it is not as hard as you would imagine.
    The camaraderie of Team Addicks was unbelievable and it gave us all the drive and enthusiasm to get through it.
    This year I hope all the team will return and we can add to our numbers.
    It’s well worth the entry money and for such a fantastic cause.
    @Tracey is our leader
  • Options
    When i'm back home with card to pay i'll sign up.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    T_C_E said:

Really wanted to do this but sadly the amount of sponsorship required to take part is far beyond my remit. So is self financing the event, so if anyone wants to buy a bike. :(

I’m absolutely gutted mate, I was really looking forward to you joining the team.
    I would have sponsored you and I’m quite sure a few other ‘Lifers’ would have.

I will put it out there who would sponsor @TCE ?

At worse you could always sell one of your dogs ! 😉
  • Options
    Onlyme said:

T_C_E said:

Really wanted to do this but sadly the amount of sponsorship required to take part is far beyond my remit. So is self financing the event, so if anyone wants to buy a bike. :(

I’m absolutely gutted mate, I was really looking forward to you joining the team.
    I would have sponsored you and I’m sure quite a few other ‘Lifers’ would have.

I started filling the form out when I realised how much you have to raise, not being at work now I can't keep on asking friends and family year on year and I can't self finance it, although I'm injured at the moment I had reached a certain level of fitness and was looking forward to it. (I won't comment on the last bit ;) )
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Onlyme said:

T_C_E said:

I would have sponsored you and I’m sure quite a few other ‘Lifers’ would have.

I started filling the form out when I realised how much you have to raise, not being at work now I can't keep on asking friends and family year on year and I can't self finance it, although I'm injured at the moment I had reached a certain level of fitness and was looking forward to it. (I won't comment on the last bit ;) )
    Sign up mate, we'll between us all make sure you get the required sponsorship.
  • Options

We’ll help you reach your target @T_C_E don’t worry about that mate

Count the Fanackapans in , please.

A cause close to our hearts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well i've signed up and just giving page is live, come on @T_C_E it'll be fine, honestly. PM me if you need anything.
  • Options
    Come on @T_C_E you know it makes sense. I missed out last time as I was away, wasn’t going to miss it next time around. 😊
  • Options
    Onlyme said:

I’ve just signed up for next year and am happy to help fundraise to make sure we all meet our targets. Also happy to sponsor

Well done Neil, that’s great, would you mind sponsoring me £1,200.00 please 😉<

Can you lend me £5k?
  • Options
    Might be a bit fat for the dogs....
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Cant wait ;)

Nothing is to far for my dogs. ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

T_C_E said:

Cant wait ;)

Nothing is to far for my dogs. ;)
    I’ll sponsor you if you if you can limit your dog pictures to only the one on every single thread ever :wink:
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

I'm in ;)

:smiley:
  • Options
    Would consider if I had a valid Passport.

And if I wasnt so fat
  • Options
    Plenty of time to sort out both those issues
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m sure @swisdom said he was up for doing it this time.
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone taking part.
  • Options
    For those interested the page is here: https://www.justgiving.com/companyteams/cafcaddicks

Take your pick who you want to sponsor, personally I'd work in alphabetical order and go down from there :wink:
  • Options
    Have I been dropped already? ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Have I been dropped already? ;)

If you've signed up correctly, @Tracey will get an email to approve you to the group, which I've no doubt she will!
  • Options
    Quick question on this...do I have to ride with a rucksack or is there another way of luggage being transported? Ta.
  • Options

Quick question on this...do I have to ride with a rucksack or is there another way of luggage being transported? Ta.

There is a back up van that takes your day rusksack and you have access to it on each stop and another van takes your bigger bag.
  • Options
    Onlyme said:

There is a back up van that takes your day rusksack and you have access to it on each stop and another van takes your bigger bag.
    Sounds like the van is the easiest way to ride :wink:
  • Options
    @TCE If you click the link @Rob7Lee put up for the Justgiving page you will see on there a link to click to join the page. You have to have a Justgiving page set up to join.
  • Options
    Tracey said:

@TCE If you click the link @Rob7Lee put up for the Justgiving page you will see on there a link to click to join the page. You have to have a Justgiving page set up to join.

I think I've done it correctly @Tracey ;)
    https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ray-bates1