Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bad day for traffic in Dartford

13»

Comments

• Left my mums house by shepherds lane Dartford at 1:40 and got to the tunnel at 3:00
  • Went over to Essex today, tunnel was bad, still bad when I came back about an hour ago.
  • Went to Bluewater briefly at opening time this morning and was gridlocked getting in even then

Then went on to see my Sister @ Dartford and getting back past Bluewater was equally difficult
  • Went to Bluewater briefly at opening time this morning and was gridlocked getting in even then

Then went on to see my Sister @ Dartford and getting back past Bluewater was equally difficult

My wife said she’s never seen it so busy there, even at Christmas. Took her ages to find a parking spot.

My wife said she’s never seen it so busy there, even at Christmas. Took her ages to find a parking spot.
    We said same about it being like Xmas, honestly never seen it so busy.
    Little fella went cinema, came out and turned left out of car park about 4.15 we done 3 point turn and went back around bluewater.
    Took about 45mins to get home but God knows what it'd have been like if we hadn't done uturn

Was absolutely heaving the place.

• Got back about an hour ago from Bluewater with my girlfriend. Took us just over half hour to get from the car park up to Dartford and then another 20-30 minutes to get home.

Busy wasn’t the word, it’s was ridiculous and far worse than Christmas
  • I’ll top trump you the southern section of the M25 today. Five hours in rain to do a two hour journey
  • I'll raise you the M6 - three and a half hours to travel seven miles this afternoon
  • I took my 2nd trip of 2018 to bluewater yesterday. safe to say i wont be going back for another 6 months and only did half of what i wanted to achieve whilst there as it was too much. too busy, too hot, and too full of slow walking people dolled up to the nines.
    car park exit diversion took us the long way round the back, but the traffic to the A2 was shocking (not for any particular reason) the slip road from A2 to M25 was chocka though towards tunnel but traffic on A2 towards london fine after that junction. Currently doing the outstanding bits of shopping online.