Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• There was three slobs doing Nazi salutes pictured, cretins ruin it for the peaceful ones because despite them making up about 1% of the protest the whole thing will now get the arbitrary “far right fascist” label by the usual outlets.

Don’t be silly they are all knuckle draggers who are just as bad as the extremists 🙈🙈🙈
  • WSS said:

Wilma said:

peaceful non event tbh - which i am sure will annoy a few why was there no union jacks being flown and racial insults being shouted?

I saw a bloke wearing a union jack suit if that helps.
    The bloke I saw was in a proper tailored suit, not some poundshop T-shirt!
  • There was three slobs doing Nazi salutes pictured, cretins ruin it for the peaceful ones because despite them making up about 1% of the protest the whole thing will now get the arbitrary “far right fascist” label by the usual outlets.

Sure about that percentage are you?
  • colthe3rd said:

There was three slobs doing Nazi salutes pictured, cretins ruin it for the peaceful ones because despite them making up about 1% of the protest the whole thing will now get the arbitrary “far right fascist” label by the usual outlets.

Sure about that percentage are you?
    Nope, enlighten me?
  • Hearing postponed til October, with Stephen claiming that they want him inside for Christmas. I think that’s a given, seeing as how he pleaded guilty anyway.

If he’s lucky, the case will be over quickly and he can be in for Eid as well!
  • Latest news from The Old Bailey.
    An allegation of contempt of court against ex-English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson is being referred to the attorney general.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45951152
  • The law is an ass. Luckily I missed all the fun outside my office again
  • Tommy believes he's the victim of a 'political witch-hunt' and that the media is 'the enemy of the people'.

• He's a twat.
  • McBobbin said:

He's a twat.

I think his supporters may disagree with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

He's a twat.

I don't doubt it
  • McBobbin said:

He's a twat.

IN MISPELT KAPITAL LETTERZ!!!!

He's a smart man is Stephen, hence how he has moved in to a £950k house in Bedfordshire. Keep sending in your donations!
  • McBobbin said:

He's a twat.

IN MISPELT KAPITAL LETTERZ!!!!

He's a smart man is Stephen, hence how he has moved in to a £950k house in Bedfordshire. Keep sending in your donations!
    I think he's doing very well financially and his supporters are lapping up his victim narrative.

If Tommy were PM he'd presumably get rid of most of the media and install judges who allowed him to do what he wants in respect of the law.

• i read before that he also gets sent quite a bit of bitcoin by supporters, aswell i think he has some sort of sunbed shop

• If Tommy were PM he'd presumably get rid of most of the media and install judges who allowed him to do what he wants in respect of the law.

Well thank God there are no world leaders doing that. They would only encourage him.
  • JWADDICK said:

If Tommy were PM he'd presumably get rid of most of the media and install judges who allowed him to do what he wants in respect of the law.

Well thank God there are no world leaders doing that. They would only encourage him.

Most world leaders have great integrity especially the dictators - very little criticism of the govt in these countries.
  • Sounds like Tommy might be planning a world tour to share his wisdom and insights with the world. Seems to be doing very well financially and it's a big step up from carrying out mortgage fraud.

Having conquered the UK he's obviously looking to break the US market which can be difficult for UK artists. I'm hoping that his criminal record doesn't prevent him touring there as I think there could be a big market for his material there.

Will he make it in the US?
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like Tommy might be planning a world tour to share his wisdom and insights with the world. Seems to be doing very well financially and it's a big step up from carrying out mortgage fraud.

Having conquered the UK he's obviously looking to break the US market which can be difficult for UK artists. I'm hoping that his criminal record doesn't prevent him touring there as I think there could be a big market for his material there.

He’ll have some serious competition to get market share over there.

He’ll have some serious competition to get market share over there.
    I think the Robinson brand is strong at the present time and with the right marketing he could break the US. I'm sure he has an audience over there and just needs a few more catchy chants - if you watch one of Trump's gigs you don't need an awful lot of material to get the audience going.

A Farage/Robinson double header would surely wow the crowds and help promote the UK brand.

'Go Tommy Tommy' is a very catchy chant and not too difficult to learn.
  • Will he be allowed in to the states? Wasn't that where he went when he was put in jail for travelling on a fake passport? Or have I got that wrong?

Would his second conviction of fraud not bar him, also?
  • edited October 2018
    Be a guest of honour at the whitehouse under Trump

“Now i see a lot of courage in Tommy. He’s fought for his country and like me knows the fake news machine has worked against him. He’s putting Britain first folks, Britain first. Luton, I feel Luton was once a traditional British town full of good working people, but their high street, it’s not their high street anymore. Stephen’s, I mean Tommy’s lovely new house folks. He’s worked hard for that house. In fact Steve Bannon told me he was made to feel very welcome. That’s the British hospitality, right there”

He's made by the US...
  • He'd be considered a Democrat in the US.

Unless he's truly converted to God and apple pie.
  • cabbles said:

Be a guest of honour at the whitehouse under Trump

“Now i see a lot of courage in Tommy. He’s fought for his country and like me knows the fake news machine has worked against him. He’s putting Britain first folks, Britain first. Luton, I feel Luton was once a traditional British town full of good working people, but their high street, it’s not their high street anymore. Stephen’s, I mean Tommy’s lovely new house folks. He’s worked hard for that house. In fact Steve Bannon told me he was made to feel very welcome. That’s the British hospitality, right there”

Do you write Trump's speeches?
  • He’s already been on InfoWars and worked with some of the more prominent right wing mouth pieces. He has a lot of American followers and supporters.
  • He’s already been on InfoWars and worked with some of the more prominent right wing mouth pieces. He has a lot of American followers and supporters.

Deserves a go at breaking the US market - the American right love his 'victim' narrative.

• edited October 2018
    Everyone's a victim these days.

Gammons everywhere, apparently.