Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• I won’t comment on the actual altercations with police as I wasnt there and don’t know anybody who saw that aspect. Most I know there felt it went off without issue, so I think it may have been a breakaway group.

But I do know exactly how the police often treat football fans/far right groups, compared to how they police other similar groups and have heard it first hand off a policeman in the riot squad who I know well, so would not be surprised if there was more than meets the eye.

As far as the March being pointless. It was as far as the name was concerned. He broke the law and will rightly pay. A much more apt name would have been ‘support or solidarity with Tommy’ etc, as that is what it effectively was.

And 4 arrests from a march of circa 10k isn’t bad when you compare it to the environmental marches etc, which end up far more violent.
  • Remember what happened when Moseley marched through the East End? It'll be interesting to see if something else like that happens. It happened when I was a student in Oxford. The NF marched one week and smashed a few shops owned by Asians. Next time they marched the IMG turned up wearing red helmets, and they never marched again, not while I was there at least.
  • More religious perversion.

Utterly detestable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44565414
  • Leuth said:

Whether it's C of E or Islam I really don't think you should blame the religion itself. I know that these religions are structured in order to give especial power to certain individuals (clerics, men etc), but one should really hope that this power isn't abused (so as to fundamentally destroy the moral codes underpinning the Word!) while the religion strives to reform (a process that takes centuries)

All reform does it cut out the bad and inconvenient bits that made it what it is today. Religion-lite, if you like.

I suppose you could then argue that it's one step towards accepting/admitting that it's all lies. On the other hand one could argue that it's paying lip service to a nasty force that wishes to forget about it's history to continue to control naïve and impressionable people.

Is it not the ultimate patriarchy?

Utterly detestable.

When's the march and reporters outside of court?

Utterly detestable.

There's to be a court case to a review an investigation that has been highlighted as being 'botched'? Forgive me for maybe not fully understanding but that's how it reads (to me).

Whilst I'd welcome any such move, as should any sound of mind, free thinker that isn't of a religious mind-set, I believe it's a bit of a false equivalence.

I also look forward to Islam investigating itself. I'm sure you'd support that as well.

Utterly detestable.

There's to be a court case to a review an investigation that has been highlighted as being 'botched'? Forgive me for maybe not fully understanding but that's how it reads (to me).

Whilst I'd welcome any such move, as should any sound of mind, free thinker that isn't of a religious mind-set, I believe it's a bit of a false equivalence.

I also look forward to Islam investigating itself. I'm sure you'd support that as well.
    Just hope no reporter does anything to jepodise either case.

Utterly detestable.

What case?

Utterly detestable.

What case?
    The one mentioned in your post that I quoted. :neutral:
  • Sponsored links:

Utterly detestable.

What case?
    Oh. The hypothetical, mythical, one?

Got ya.

Utterly detestable.

What case?

Got ya.
    1-0 to BBW.
    BOOM.
  • edited June 2018

More religious perversion.

Utterly detestable.

What case?

Got ya.
    I can see where the confusion lies. I meant the future cases resulting from more info from the church and not a case to review an investigation.

Utterly detestable.

What case?

Got ya.
    I can see where the confusion lies. I meant the future cases resulting from more info from the church and not a case to review an investigation.
    Yeah, the hypothetical, yet to be deemed a criminal case, cases?

I agree entirely.
  • report on the rally from Saturday on Newsnight
  • His legal fees are being funded by some U.S think tank according to the Newsnight piece
  • cabbles said:

His legal fees are being funded by some U.S think tank according to the Newsnight piece

But he's a working class hero!
  • Sponsored links:

• There is something wrong with you, I've had to watch 45 minutes of an actual racist Nick Griffin, trying to blacklist Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Nick Griffin is a fucking fascist, he's a shit version of Oswald Molsely.

Sorry George, you are missing the point and you know it
  • Carter said:

There is something wrong with you, I've had to watch 45 minutes of an actual racist Nick Griffin, trying to blacklist Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Nick Griffin is a fucking fascist, he's a shit version of Oswald Molsely.

Fair play to you, I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes.
  • Carter said:

There is something wrong with you, I've had to watch 45 minutes of an actual racist Nick Griffin, trying to blacklist Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Nick Griffin is a fucking fascist, he's a shit version of Oswald Molsely.

Did you have to watch it tho, or did you choose to watch it
  • Carter said:

Of course I didn't have to watch it, I assumed it had some worth or relevance so stuck it out waiting for it to become relevant or worthy. It's just a tirade by a nasty, bitter fascist against someone who has been successful at getting people talking
  • Carter said:

Carter said:

Of course I didn't have to watch it, I assumed it had some worth or relevance so stuck it out waiting for it to become relevant or worthy. It's just a tirade by a nasty, bitter fascist against someone who has been successful at getting people talking
    So was Jimmy Savile.
  • Griffin and Robinson - one calling the other out is incredible.
  • I too saw the Newsnight piece the other evening.......has the trial (s) of the so called "grooming gangs" finished yet & if so what was the verdict ??

• Not sure Nick Griffin is a credible source on much at all. Far-right groups make a lot of money on merchandise and this has led to fallings out on more than one occasion. I think Robinson has a long term strategy of getting paid megabucks by the far right media in North America as a talking head: so he pleaded guilty and got a few months in jail for something he'd been told he would be jailed for if he did again and it looks like a small price to pay when it increases his star factor among his target audience and he can think of all those future earnings.
    I'm not 100% certain that Tommy wants a race war on our streets though I think I'm probably being generous; the same can't be said for Nick Griffin who's an odious little man.