Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

French Open 2018

Comments

• Options
    Fognini wins 3-2
  • Options
    Wozniacki down a break first set.
  • Options

Wozniacki down a break first set.

No she aint haha
  • Options
    Serena Williams about to pull out of the tournament with a muscular injury.
  • Options

Confirmed.
  • Options

Confirmed.
    Thats not how you confirm something on here.

Come on @Callumcafc show him how its done
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Nadal through to the quarters. His win-loss record at Roland Garros is now 83-2!

His win loss record on clay is 412-36.

Incredible.
  • Options

Nadal through to the quarters. His win-loss record at Roland Garros is now 83-2!

Incredible.

I said at the start of the Tournament It was hard to see a past Zverev v Nadal final
  • Options

Incredible.

Great to see him back at this level.
  • Options

Incredible.

I said at the start of the Tournament It was hard to see a past Zverev v Nadal final
    I think Thiem will beat Zverev, should be a great match though. Zverev has been taken to 5 sets in all of his last 3 matches (he was 2-1 down in all 3 games) by players not as good as Thiem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Incredible.

I think Thiem will beat Zverev, should be a great match though. Zverev has been taken to 5 sets in all of his last 3 matches (he was 2-1 down in all 3 games) by players not as good as Thiem.
    I cant remember if it was his last match or the one before but at 2-1 behind his opponent was serving for the match and Zverev broke to love he then faced amatch point and came through.

And Zverev beat Thiem in the Madrid final just before French Open started, and has only lost 2 matches this clay court season I think Nishikori and Nadal.

IMO Zverev will win in 4 tomorrow
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Thiem won in straight sets! I'm sure you're glad you're not a betting man Paulie! :-)

Djokovic beaten by Cecchinato in four sets.

Thiem vs Cecchinato in one semi final. Nadal v Schwartzman and Cilic v Del Potro tomorrow to determine the other semi final.
  • Options
    In the women's draw, Sloane Stephens and Madison Keys both went through in straight sets.

QFs tomorrow are Halep v Kerber and Muguruza v Sharapova.
  • Options

Thiem won in straight sets! I'm sure you're glad you're not a betting man Paulie! :-)

Djokovic beaten by Cecchinato in four sets.

Thiem vs Cecchinato in one semi final. Nadal v Schwartzman and Cilic v Del Potro tomorrow.

Haha TBF Thiem was playing a guy with 1 one leg

In his interview afterwards Zverev said he considered pulling out after the 1st set but he knew either way he was going to loss and did not want his 1st ever injury withdraw to be in a Grand Slam quarter final.

Cecchinato a surprise in the semi final but expect Thiem to get past that hurdle 3-0
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Expecting a Nadal v Thiem final. Would be an interesting one as they've had a bit of a battle over the clay court season. Nadal beat Thiem at Monte Carlo but Thiem beat Nadal in Madrid.
  • Options
    Nadal in a bit of trouble here. A set down and now a break down in the 2nd set.
  • Options

Nadal in a bit of trouble here. A set down and now a break down in the 2nd set.

The break down so early in a set us nothing, it happened 2 or 3 times in the 1st set and Nadal got it straight back its what he does lol.
  • Options
    Not in this game though. Midway through the 2nd set and he's been broken 5 times. Got a real battle on his hands here unless he sorts his serve out.
  • Options
    Rain delay now which has probably come at a very good time for Nadal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Covers off and play should resume shortly
  • Options
    Nadal has broke straight back again
  • Options

Rain delay now which has probably come at a very good time for Nadal

Rain worked out perfectly for Nadal.

4-6 2-3 at the first rain delay.

Schwartzman then won only 4 more games.

Nadal wins 4-6 6-3 6-2 6-2.
  • Options
    Nadal is ridiculous.

0-40 down at 1-1, wins five points in a row to hold serve.

15-40 down at 4-4, holds serve with effectively two set points on the line.

Wins the set 6-4 with his first break points of the match.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Now 2-0 up in the second set. He's won 4 games in a row from being down two mini set points.
  • Options
    7 games in a row.... 5-0 in the second set
  • Options

7 games in a row.... 5-0 in the second set

What looked like being a decent match has suddenly become very one sided
  • Options
    Del Potro holds serve from being two set points down. 5-1
  • Options
    Nadal wins it 6-1. Two sets up now. Hopefully we get some fight from Del Potro this set.
  • Options
    That didn't last long. Nadal breaks first game of third set.