Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

People that slam doors

13»

Comments

• Options

SE23 said:

What about hearing the neighbours make love? What is the protocol there?

Knock one out yourself.
    Bit harsh to smack someone just for getting some action.
    Jealousy?
  • Options
    Will the OP object if Roland slams the door on his way out?
  • Options
    I'm lucky to have neighbours I get on with, don't get me wrong I've had a few words with them for selfish stuff and it's been done politely and whilst some of my stories revolve around me losing my shit or doing questionable things I think I'm rational and pretty emotionally intelligent most of the time

Door slamming full stop winds me up, the father in law does it round my house and it shakes the place. My wife does it to the car and it does my head in. For someone to do it in a block of flats is inconsiderate in the extreme, however a lot of flats have heavy closing fire doors same as hotels have to nowadays and hotels are the worst for doors slamming shut
  • Options
    My neighbour has a Mercedes Sports with nine doors, can't help counting the slams when they come home in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    mickc said:

My neighbour has a Mercedes Sports with nine doors, can't help counting the slams when they come home in the middle of the night.

Get their phone number and give them a call 2 hrs after they got in to ask politely if they could close then quietly in future. Repeat as necessary.