Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dulwich Friendly (at Tooting & Mitcham, July 18th)

Comments

• Options
    and new Hamlet signing Byron Lawrence has just scored a beauty from distance to make it 1-1.
  • Options
    A worldy from 35 yards from Hamlets little midfielder makes it 1-1
  • Options
    37' Goal. Dulwich level through Byron Lawrence.

The midfielder hammers a brilliant, long-range shot into the corner, via post. 1-1.
  • Options
    The Hamlet goal was against the run of play.
  • Options

Simon Dawkins is playing the free role in the 4 in midfield showing up right left and centre.

I was thinking that Fosu would play that role.

• Options

41' Fosu breaks forward and cuts back onto his right foot inside the box. He stumbles and falls onto the ball and the referee penalises him for handball. 1-1.
  • Options
    Our players, namely Grant and Fosu, need to shoot more often and quicker. Both get into space, cut inside on their right foot and then take another touch or three and get crowded out
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Simon Dawkins is playing the free role in the 4 in midfield showing up right left and centre.

They both have freedom to drift inside. Fosu just did with Blumberg getting forward into the space down the left.
  • Options
    HALF TIME | @DulwichHamletFC 1 Charlton 1.

Lyle Taylor again on target for the Addicks and we head in level after 45 minutes.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Oggy Red said:

They both have freedom to drift inside. Fosu just did with Blumberg getting forward into the space down the left.
    Scoham, how is Blumberg looking?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decent 1st half with the Charlton boys needing the minutes.
    Elliott Ward looks like Steve Jones.
  • Options
    Only change at HT is the keeper,
    Maynard- Brewer.
    We now have 2 Aussies on the pitch.
    Must be an omen.
  • Options
    Agreement seems to be Changes at 60 minutes.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Scoham said:

Oggy Red said:

I think it shows he’s a centre back playing left back. He’s got forward but don’t expect him to be a wing back in the style of Wiggins. Saying that I’ve missed parts of the first half, so it’s not much to go on.

Left back may be a way into the team for him rather than going straight in at centre back. With Page being injury prone and Mascoll only just returning he could get games there.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

So did I.
  • Options
    I'm hanging on your every word, Sam :smile:
  • Options
    1-2
  • Options
    Great interplay between KAG and JFC makes it 2-1 to the white shirts.
  • Options
    Looked like Grant had taken too many touches again but a chance to shoot became a chance cross. Simple finish for JFC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see Page about to come on with the myriad of other subs.
  • Options
    Looked like AMB gave away a penalty but ref says it was a dive.
  • Options
    The entire outfield team are subbed off. Magennis and Ajose up front.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Oggy Red said:

Scoham said:

Oggy Red said:

I think it shows he’s a centre back playing left back. He’s got forward but don’t expect him to be a wing back in the style of Wiggins. Saying that I’ve missed parts of the first half, so it’s not much to go on.

Left back may be a way into the team for him rather than going straight in at centre back. With Page being injury prone and Mascoll only just returning he could get games there.
    Thanks, Scoham.

• Options
    Nice touch from Ajose to Morgan on the right, he puts a great low cross to the far post, good save from Doughty’s shot from the Dulwich keeper.
  • Options
    The first two touches from Taylor Maloney very decent with good turns to lose his marker.
  • Options

Good to see Page about to come on with the myriad of other subs.

10 subs on, at 60 minutes.
  • Options
    64' Close! Morgan whips a delicious cross into the box and Dulwich stopper Edwards makes a superb save from Doughty's first-time shot. 2-1.
  • Options
    4-4-2 continues

AMB
    Marshall Bauer Sarr Page
    Morgan Maloney Aribo Doughty
    Ajose Magennis
  • Options

That's a very young midfield 4.