Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England U21 players

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
On the BBC this morning, MacLaren is reported as wanting to bring members of the under 21 squad into the first team for the next England friendly, "... and this could mean call-ups for players like Nigel Reo-Coker and Theo Walcott..."

I wonder whether they'll end up bench warming with Darren or will actually get a game.

Comments

• Options
    the guy is a complete cock.
  • Options
    Yeah not sure where i read it, but Sven Goran Maclaren was spot on for me. I just cant believe he keeps on persisting with defoe, richardson and Wright phillips, fffs they cant even get in there club 1st 11. He is a right drongo.

Roll on Sunday, when we can see our Cricketers doo India (be nice wouldn't it, in there own back yard too, live in hope). At least these Cricketer blokes have a bit of humility, and are dead proud to wear the shirt. Oh more importantly, they ain't on Stupid money, like lumpolard, the geezer is on like 90 or a hundred grand a week, that is ludicrous.

In conclusion, our national football team is full of overpaid, over hyped, overpaid gutless wonders. Some fault must lye with the media circus that just wont give us a chance to ever do anything. Last night on SSnews, that slaven billic was saying how the England team is full of quality players, and not a quality team, which ultimately, being a team game that football is, gives us Fukall chance of ever doing anything good, whether or not we have a good manager or not. That other bloke (neil warnock) says he hates watching England play, i make him right, as i feel exactly the same, it is boring, tedious and frustrating.

Rant over
  • Options
    Just promote the entire U21 squad that beat Germany earlier this week...... and play them as the senior first 11. They had everything that the seniors are missing.
  • Options
    Good call young Medders....