Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help/advice needed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cabbles, that kind of masochism may be your particular kink, but perhaps it's TMI for the rest of us.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I think you’re all nuts. At the end of the season I like to rewatch old Charlton games that were live on tv, every Saturday until the start of the new season

Tomorrow I’m watching Swindon vs Charlton from last season when we lost 3-0 and it was Russell Slade’s last game.

Your on the right thread cabbles HELP
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Woke up this morning feeling fine
    I've got the wedding on my mind
    I've not even given a thought about the FA Cup
    Oh yeah
    Something tells me I'm getting right f%$#ed up

What is going on with me ?
    I cannot believe I'm more looking forward to the Royal Wedding than the FA Cup Final.
    I blame all the CL anti Royals, they must be making me even more proud to be British.

Do I need medical help ? :-)

Welcome to CL, it's an honour you've posted Ma'am.
    And, by the way, Your Majesty......Your Wu-Tang name is

X-cessive Destroyer

(or X-cessive Destroyer ll , to be precise)
  • Options
    Unless it turns into a game of thrones style red wedding I'm struggling to give toss.
  • Options
    Asked by a French bloke in the office yesterday...'are you going to the wedding in London?'...'what wedding?' i replied. He was a little shocked by my response...'i thought it was every British persons duty to be at a Royal Wedding?' - i think he got the gist of my subsequent Olde English response.

Some years ago, it was the Golden Jubilee? , i thought, eff this, im not hanging around in this country for this load of bollox, so i booked up a weeks sailing course in......Gibraltar, where it was even bleedin worse...bunting and flags everywhere.
    I made sure i was out on the water most of the time.
  • Options
    I've had a bet on the wedding not having one on the final can't believe I've admitted that.
  • Options

I've had a bet on the wedding not having one on the final can't believe I've admitted that.

Both to score ?
  • Options

Both to score ?
    Ha ha ha what a way to bring down the tone of the thread. No had 20 on the tv audience to be bigger then William and Kate's wedding. For me it's a no brainer but normally betting proves I have no brains. Got odds of 4 to 1
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Both to score ?
    Ha ha ha what a way to bring down the tone of the thread. No had 20 on the tv audience to be bigger then William and Kate's wedding. For me it's a no brainer but normally betting proves I have no brains. Got odds of 4 to 1
    Think you may be a bit buggered on that bet mate - last years FA cup final had just under 8 million viewers - the most direct comparison for todays wedding is Wills/Kate's which got nearly 19million on BBC alone (plus another 6 or so million on ITV) (even Edward and Sophie got 15 mill combined viewers!) No way Harry is getting less than a third the viewership of William.

Good luck though you never know I guess!
  • Options
    I so couldn't give a toss about the Royal Wedding, that I'm going out of the way to post that I couldn't give a toss about the Royal Wedding on a football message board.

After seeing the number of people lining the route in Windsor today, with so many happy, smiling faces, celebrating a young couples nuptials, it seems that today's ceremony, bought a lot of happiness to a lot of people in what are difficult times.

But still people feel they have to find something to moan about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Royal Weddings that don’t give you a day off work don’t count...
  • Options

Both to score ?
    Think you may be a bit buggered on that bet mate - last years FA cup final had just under 8 million viewers - the most direct comparison for todays wedding is Wills/Kate's which got nearly 19million on BBC alone (plus another 6 or so million on ITV) (even Edward and Sophie got 15 mill combined viewers!) No way Harry is getting less than a third the viewership of William.

Good luck though you never know I guess!
    Worded my post badly as per usual. Did not bet on fa cup. My bet is Harry wedding will get more viewers then Williams.
  • Options
    Ahh got you. In that case you may be in with a shout then!