Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Completed Transfers (NON CAFC RELATED)

Comments

• Options
    Not complete yet but it sounds like Celtic are after Byrne from Wigan, thought he was underrated in his time with us.
  • Options
    Looks like Derby have been given permission to talk to Kasey Palmer over what I presume is a permanent move

Lad should have stayed with Charlton for a few years despite us being a basket case of a club, he'd have bucket loads more first team experience by now and would have had a continued upward curve to his career
  • Options
    I see Bournemouth have signed David Brooks from Sheffield United, potentially a great signing for them, I imagine they're hoping for similar success that they got from the signing of Lewis Cook
  • Options

Looks like Derby have been given permission to talk to Kasey Palmer over what I presume is a permanent move

Lad should have stayed with Charlton for a few years despite us being a basket case of a club, he'd have bucket loads more first team experience by now and would have had a continued upward curve to his career

He's earnt a lot of money and is on the verge of having a Championship move, I doubt he feels he made a mistake and it's not like he's done a Poyet.
  • Options

He's earnt a lot of money and is on the verge of having a Championship move, I doubt he feels he made a mistake and it's not like he's done a Poyet.
    At least poyet waited until he had played for the first team before chasing the pound note
  • Options
    Jack Wilshere leaves Arsenal, cutting the ties with the north London club after 20 years.
    The Arsenal medical staff gave him the couch Jack has spent so much time on over the last decade. West Ham collected it this morning and the couch has been relocated to Chadwell heath where it's now installed next to Andy Carroll's.
  • Options
    Carroll always injured, Lanzini out for a year and now they've got Wilshere. Brilliant.
  • Options

At least poyet waited until he had played for the first team before chasing the pound note
    I’m not praising Palmer I am saying that going to Chelsea hasn’t ruined his career like it seems to have done with Poyet.
  • Options
    Norwich City are reportedly set to sign Sheffield Wednesday striker Jordan Rhodes - after the striker had a medical in Norwich last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Angus Gunn is joining Southampton on a perm deal from Man City by the looks of things

That'll be an interesting move as can see him not only competing for the First Team spot there yet can also see him competing for the Goalkeeper jersey for England - He's already been called up to the Senior Squad as Southgate knew him from the U21s and looks a promising prospect - Could certainly make life harder for Pope or even Butland if the latter decides to stick with Stoke next season.

Just a shame we seem to have a great choice with Goalkeepers for England, yet seem to have a lack of out and out Strikers
  • Options

Ryan Ledson from Oxford to Preston-Undisclosed

Rhys Bennett from Mansfield to Peterborough-End of Contract

Interesting to see Peterborough already making a move to improve there squad with 2 new players already

that's the Evans philosophy .. get all your business done before the end of May
  • Options
    Mahrez has gone City

Shaqiri in talks with Liverpool
  • Options
    Yarmolenko joins West Ham for 17.5m from Dortmund.

Decent signing for them.
  • Options

Mahrez has gone City

really? Surprised at that one.

• Options

Mahrez has gone City

really? Surprised at that one.

Been linked for a couple of months so I'm not. Adds cover for Liverpool without breaking the bank.
  • Options
    Fulham have signed Ivory Coast international Jean Michael Seri from Nice.

Big signing that, given he's been linked with Barcelona and Arsenal and was reported to have reached an agreement with Chelsea only last week.

If he performs well he won't be at Fulham for very long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2018

Big signing that, given he's been linked with Barcelona and Arsenal and was reported to have reached an agreement with Chelsea only last week.

Touted around by his agent that those clubs were interested no doubt.

Arsenal have signed Sokratis, Litchsteiner, Torreira and Leno so far and are chasing N'Zonzi, you can see where they think they need to improve.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Touted around by his agent that those clubs were interested no doubt.

Arsenal have signed Sokratis, Litchsteiner, Torreira and Leno so far and are chasing N'Zonzi, you can see where they think they need to improve.
    Arsenal signed Torreira the other day for about 27m
  • Options
    Can't believe Arsenal have paid £20m for a 30yo CB. Why not put a cheeky bid in for Gomez who is not guaranteed a start at Liverpool.
  • Options
    20m is nothing these days. The equivalent of a 5m squad signing a few years ago.
  • Options
    I see Peterboro have signed Jason Cummings. Good signing and they seem to make them early as well
  • Options

Mahrez has gone City

City spent twice what our whole club is worth just to get another player for the bench. Crazy world.
  • Options
    Liverpool have signed Xherdan Shaqiri from Stoke on a five-year deal, after triggering his £13m release clause.
  • Options

Liverpool have signed Xherdan Shaqiri from Stoke on a five-year deal, after triggering his £13m release clause.

£13m is a bargain thanks to that clause. They have a lot of attacking options now, if perhaps a lack of No 9 cover
  • Options

£13m is a bargain thanks to that clause. They have a lot of attacking options now, if perhaps a lack of No 9 cover
    They’re probably now 3 very good signings away from really looking as though they will challenge City for the title. Another centre forward is one, and maybe a keeper too. The other could be a top defender, but one who doesn’t stop Gomez development, or a creative midfielder to replace Coutinho.
  • Options
    West Ham have signed Felipe Anderson for 36m from Lazio.

Pellegrini has made some decent signings this summer, unfortunately they could do quite well next season.