Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Completed Transfers (NON CAFC RELATED)

Comments

• Options

Sage said:

ross1 said:

Only a rumour at the moment, but could happen, Dodoo to Blackpool

Saw that yesterday too, Blackpool have signed two non league players as well this summer. If they get Doodoo, I would put a bet on them to get relegated next season.
    I wouldn't, been some real gems in non leagues over the years for L1 and 2 sides and Blackpool placed very decent last year considering their budget. Bowyer is a decent manager. I think it's very hard to call who will go down this year, I'm looking at Fleetwood and Gillingham though
    Considering we are well in to June and there's still no CEO or manager, Charlton are relegation candidates for me
  • Options
    Sage said:

Sage said:

ross1 said:

Saw that yesterday too, Blackpool have signed two non league players as well this summer. If they get Doodoo, I would put a bet on them to get relegated next season.
    I wouldn't, been some real gems in non leagues over the years for L1 and 2 sides and Blackpool placed very decent last year considering their budget. Bowyer is a decent manager. I think it's very hard to call who will go down this year, I'm looking at Fleetwood and Gillingham though
    They over achieved and not every signing from non league is going to be a gem. If they bring in Doodoo, I will be surprised if they finish any higher than 16th.

Gillingham will struggle again but that’s expected when they pay many players less than £1000p/w. Not to mention, they may lose Tom Eaves.
    Wycombe will struggle, Walsall without their best player (assuming Oztumer leaves) will surely find it hard
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44411174

Leicester sign Jonny Evans for a bargain £3.5m thanks to his contract clause
  • Options

The rejected 25 million less than 12 months ago, now they are getting 2 instalments of 1.75M lol
  • Options
    Liverpool are releasing Jon Flanagan. A few years ago he was the bright young hope, the local lad playing RB for the next 10 years, and even got an England cap in 2014...
  • Options

Sage said:

Sage said:

ross1 said:

They over achieved and not every signing from non league is going to be a gem. If they bring in Doodoo, I will be surprised if they finish any higher than 16th.

Gillingham will struggle again but that’s expected when they pay many players less than £1000p/w. Not to mention, they may lose Tom Eaves.
    Of course not every but just because they're non league it doesn't mean they won't be a success. The player they signed from Salford is meant to be very good lower level player for instance, only time will tell with signings like that though.

It's going to be tough again next season, even some Sunderland fans aren't so sure they will walk the league as their squad is a bit of a mess
    I wasn't saying that just because they're from non league means they won't be a success. Pritchard for example, for me, was one of our best players in the Championship.

I am just saying that they over achieved last season and with going for players like Dodoo this early on, they aren't targeting anything special. I do expect them to be in the lower reaches of the league. As I do Wycombe, Walsall, Shrewsbury, Rochdale, Wimbledon, Accrington Stanely, and right now, us as well.

I would think that Luton, Scunthorpe, Southend, Oxford, Barnsley, Sunderland, and Bradford will all do well, or better than last season.
  • Options
    Fekir to Liverpool is off.

Liverpool and Lyon had agreed a fee. Fekir had done interviews in Liverpool gear ready to be released on their official site.

Liverpool went through his medical, found out about his knee (that everyone already knew about?) and tried to lower their bid off the back of it. Lyon unsurprisingly told them to stick it.
  • Options
    Liverpool fans on twitter fuming. What a great day.
  • Options
    Fekir has played 88 games in the last 2 seasons, his knee can't be that bad.

I still don't think he'll be a Lyon player next season.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Liverpool fans on twitter fuming. What a great day.

That’s unlike them....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cracking signing for them.
  • Options
    Luton have signed Sonny Bradley from Plymouth (Free Transfer)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Erhun Oztumer Walsall to Bolton
    Joe Dodoo joins Blackpool from Rangers (season long loan)
  • Options

Joe Dodoo joins Blackpool from Rangers

Good signing for Bolton that. Surprised that other Championship clubs didn't come in for him (e.g. Ipswich or Norwich)
  • Options

Cracking signing for them.
    Absolutely.
    City were interested in signing him during the last window.
  • Options

Liverpool are releasing Jon Flanagan. A few years ago he was the bright young hope, the local lad playing RB for the next 10 years, and even got an England cap in 2014...

Genuinely did not realise he was still there.
  • Options

Charlton v Blackpool on the opening day is guaranteed.. Ex-Charlton player and is someone who scores on their debut, he'll be a dead cert for a goal
  • Options

Charlton v Blackpool on the opening day is guaranteed.. Ex-Charlton player and is someone who scores on their debut, he'll be a dead cert for a goal
    Followed by booing from the home fans, cupped ear celebrations, finger pointing to the name on the back etc
  • Options
    Real Madrid have apparently signed another Brazilian wonderkid. They signed Vinicius Junior for 38m last summer (who will officially join them next month), and now they've paid 45m for 17 year old Rodrygo from Santos. Both are amazing talents.
  • Options

Real Madrid have apparently signed another Brazilian wonderkid. They signed Vinicius Junior for 38m last summer (who will officially join them next month), and now they've paid 45m for 17 year old Rodrygo from Santos. Both are amazing talents.

So what.

We’ve just sold Konsa for mega mega money!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coventry get a £3m windfall from Maddison’s move from Norwich to Leicester
  • Options

Coventry get a £3m windfall from Maddison’s move from Norwich to Leicester

Work with a Coventry fan... He reckons that'll just go straight into the pocket of SISU
  • Options
    Carruthers to Oxford on loan. What a surprise.
  • Options
    Murray Wallace - Scunthorpe to the Toolbox.
  • Options
    Andrew Crofts has signed for Newport County
    Bolton have signed Clayton Donaldson
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Carruthers to Oxford on loan. What a surprise.

The most predictable signing of the summer.
  • Options
    Roma sign Pastore from PSG

Inter sign Nainggolan from Roma, with Zaniolo and Santon moving the opposite direction.

• Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44633395

Tadic joins Ajax from Soton for £10m
  • Options
    Bristol City have signed Hakeeb Adelakun from Scunthorpe

Really glad he's not in League One as was one of the best wide players I saw last season
  • Options
    Alex Rodman signs for Bristol Rovers from Shrewsbury on a free. Good signing that.