Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Kit 18/19 season

Comments

• Great kit and a very clever thing crossing the red line through the badge.

I’ve always liked the badge in the middle of a shirt. So a thumbs up from me.

I don’t buy replica kits but would be very tempted by those shorts
  • Rothko said:

Talal said:

Rothko said:

If the home kit is inspired by the home Quaser kit from that time, we'll be ok for design, but that had a middle badge, as well.

You can take risks with the away kit, but this is all a bit confused, and I'm a huge proponent that we always wear white away.

The original one that went with the black/red stripe away kit didn't have a middle badge.
    Oh I'm thinking of the grandad collar one. You're right, had a badge in the right place, just a weird button set up
    Poppers I thinks
  • Great kit. Like it. Quality.
  • Not my cuppa
  • Strange how we all think differently

I like Hummel kits but I think this is an absolute shocker and can’t believe no one else seems to think the same!

I think the same, its bloody awful. I do not wear football shirts but I would not be seen dead in that.
  • Want it. Stupid BETDAQ
  • Think its a bit different. Quite like it. As others have said - not sure about the crossover.
  • edited July 2018
    For comparison

• clive said:
    Is this the worst competition prize ever?? Chance to see the new kit first. Big deal. Not many people will buy it til RD f**ks off anyway I hope.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a fan. Loved both of last season's. Would have looked better going horizontally liked the original. Even removing that silly crossover might have helped a bit.
  • Think the crossed over lines are a homage to Southeastern who are always getting their lines fucked up.
  • edited July 2018
    Don't like the crossover thing, don't like the cheap looking collar, don't like Hummel and the badge being centred and my OCD doesn't like the fact the Betdaq logo doesn't appear centred properly between the lines above it and below it.

But then again i never buy the kit, so i guess it doesn't matter.
  • Hideous. Not a patch on the Viglen shirt. Want the badge on the left. Dont like at all.
  • iaitch said:

Think the crossed over lines are a homage to Southeastern who are always getting their lines fucked up.

Might also be the fact we always feck up when it comes to crossing the damn ball
  • Sponsored links:

• The original is a classic, this is a poor attempt to reshuffle its components imo. Would have looked a lot better had badge and Hummel not been central

Ive still got the original with WHYTE 10 on the back (RIP). Its a wee bit tight now but I can still just about get into it.
  • I've been saying about a return of a central badge for a retro feel - really like it
  • I like that!

Really! Call me old fashioned, but I prefer plain kits
  • Shame the sponsor ruins it. Looks like a Betdaq shirt rather than a Charlton one.
  • looks awful
  • I like the new away kit, the vertical stripes take on the appearance of a medal ribbon with the club badge as the medal pinching in the ribbon
  • Very nice kit
  • _MrDick said:

I like that!

But they just get a bit boring after a while. I don't buy football shirts so prefer a bit of design in them as they'll be gone in a season.
  • Not for me. I prefer a collar.
  • Talal said:

_MrDick said:

I like that!

But they just get a bit boring after a while. I don't buy football shirts so prefer a bit of design in them as they'll be gone in a season.
    Agreed, kits do have to have some design features, otherwise all you notice is the sponsor...