Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Kit 18/19 season

1235715

Comments

  • MrOneLung said:

    I like it

    Stripes need to cross over to get the red of the badge in between the two stripes

    This.

    The width of the lines = the diameter of the red circle in the badge. It's clever really.
  • sam3110 said:

    However, I like the overall appearance of the kit, and I'm hoping the use of white will mean a new third kit, in green and purple

    I hope you're joking. The green & purple shirt was the worst ever in my opinion. Do I not like green.
    No joke here, it was so different and bold, an immediate classic IMO.

    I'm expecting us to utilise a black kit that doesn't go on sale for the third kit, or last seasons blue kit
  • edited July 16
    No strong feelings about the new 2nd kit one way or the other. Makes Solly look as though he has a beer belly. Didn’t I read somewhere that last year's blue second kit would become this year’s third kit?
  • MrOneLung said:

    I like it

    Stripes need to cross over to get the red of the badge in between the two stripes

    This.

    The width of the lines = the diameter of the red circle in the badge. It's clever really.
    And that is why I didn't understand it.
  • I really like it, only white shorts away from being perfect.
  • Loving the shorts with that red piping.
  • Like it from the nipples down. The crossover is hideous.
  • 5 stars from me.
  • Sponsored links:


  • edited July 16

    I really like it, only white shorts away from being perfect.

    Nah the black shorts are better.

    Hopefully means we can start wearing black shorts as a change from the white rather than going with an all red strip as we seem to have to once or twice a season.
    Hope to god we dont see Charlton wearing all red for away games next season

    HATE IT... HATE... HATE IT!!!
  • Not sure is my first impression
  • Crossover - Wrong
    Hummel - Wrong place
    Badge - Wrong place
  • Like it from the nipples down. The crossover is hideous.

    I think that's the best bit.
  • Talal said:

    Like it from the nipples down. The crossover is hideous.

    I think that's the best bit.
    You like nipples ?

  • I like it
  • The Roland out tag on the bum of the shorts is good.
  • Talal said:

    Like it from the nipples down. The crossover is hideous.

    I think that's the best bit.
    You like nipples ?

    It's you that keeps mentioning them.
  • I always have a big problem with kit suppliers name being above the badge, and its probably why I dislike central badges on shirts
  • Strange how we all think differently

    I like Hummel kits but I think this is an absolute shocker and can’t believe no one else seems to think the same!
  • Sponsored links:


  • Not as nice as the Quaser shirt that inspired it, but it's alright.
  • All football clubs these days rinse their fans for as much as possible. The days of having the same kit into a following season have long gone.
  • edited July 16
    .image
  • If the home kit is inspired by the home Quaser kit from that time, we'll be ok for design, but that had a middle badge, as well.

    You can take risks with the away kit, but this is all a bit confused, and I'm a huge proponent that we always wear white away.
  • Seeing that they're going with the hashtag #90's inspired I wonder if it'll be the same for the home kit

    In which case we can probably expect something similar to one of the following:

    image image image imageimage
    image
  • Rothko said:

    If the home kit is inspired by the home Quaser kit from that time, we'll be ok for design, but that had a middle badge, as well.

    You can take risks with the away kit, but this is all a bit confused, and I'm a huge proponent that we always wear white away.

    The original one that went with the black/red stripe away kit didn't have a middle badge.
  • I love it! Very very nice ! Reminds me of I think 94/95 away kit
  • Think it looks shite.

    But it's a kit - can't say I care that much.
  • Talal said:

    Rothko said:

    If the home kit is inspired by the home Quaser kit from that time, we'll be ok for design, but that had a middle badge, as well.

    You can take risks with the away kit, but this is all a bit confused, and I'm a huge proponent that we always wear white away.

    The original one that went with the black/red stripe away kit didn't have a middle badge.
    Oh I'm thinking of the grandad collar one. You're right, had a badge in the right place, just a weird button set up
  • Anyone able to mock up a version with an off centre badge for comparison? :-)
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!