Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Kit 18/19 season

Comments

• Macron designs in the last couple of years are great, the new Forest shirt is lovely.
  • I would take Hummel over Nike every time. I always liekd our Joma kits - especially the yellow one and the red one in the terrific season we had Di Canio - the Ecru Le Coq was nice too! Best kit was the purple and green Quaser third kit - I still have mine :)

The joma kits were nice to look at but the material was fucking awful.
    Oh I remember the horrors of the Centenary shirt that was basically unwearable.
  • MarcusH26 said:

I would take Hummel over Nike every time. I always liekd our Joma kits - especially the yellow one and the red one in the terrific season we had Di Canio - the Ecru Le Coq was nice too! Best kit was the purple and green Quaser third kit - I still have mine :)

The joma kits were nice to look at but the material was fucking awful.
    Oh I remember the horrors of the Centenary shirt that was basically unwearable.
    Yep i agree! Ive actually done some sand papering with those Joma shirts! How the players played in them i dont know!
  • cafcwill said:

Hosted some filming in the museum for the new away kit.

Lovely design imho

Gatecrashed the photo shoot for the home kit and third kit in crossbars too.

And no, they didn't let me take photos.

I'm guessing
    Home: Red
    Away: Yellow
    3rd: Black

One last Belgian joke before the end
    You got the home kit right : - )
  • cafcwill said:

Hosted some filming in the museum for the new away kit.

Lovely design imho

Gatecrashed the photo shoot for the home kit and third kit in crossbars too.

And no, they didn't let me take photos.

I'm guessing
    Home: Red
    Away: Yellow
    3rd: Black

One last Belgian joke before the end
    And at the unveiling we learn that the new sponsor for the third kit just says "Roland" with two V signs either side of the writing.

And you know what, if he did that, if he leaned in and went full-blown cartoon super villain, it would probably make me like him more.
  • So the Away kit is being released today?
  • No pinstripes, boo!
  • Is the away kit green?
  • Sponsored links:

• Green and gold I hope.
  • edited July 2018
    Interesting design, not convinced on the way the lines cross each other though

• Interesting is the word I'd use... I quite like it other than the way the lines cross

Home kit really intrigues me
  • It's different.
  • The red looks a little light in that photo.
  • However, I like the overall appearance of the kit, and I'm hoping the use of white will mean a new third kit, in green and purple
  • I like that!
  • Like others not sure about the crossover, without that it would be excellent.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2018
    I actually like it and really looking forward to seeing the new kit for home and the third kit.

I actually have one little thing about this new away kit, I am not really a fan of the badge in the centre. I think it would have looked better with the badge and the Hummel on opposite sides.

Surely we will have to now play in our third kit at Sunderland, of which I am hoping is green.
  • sam3110 said:

However, I like the overall appearance of the kit, and I'm hoping the use of white will mean a new third kit, in green and purple

I hope you're joking. The green & purple shirt was the worst ever in my opinion. Do I not like green.
  • I quite like that.
  • sam3110 said:

However, I like the overall appearance of the kit, and I'm hoping the use of white will mean a new third kit, in green and purple

Won't the 3rd kit be the blue one now?
  • I like it

Stripes need to cross over to get the red of the badge in between the two stripes
  • Looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the home kit. Hope it's as unique.
  • Sage said:

I actually like it and really looking forward to seeing the new kit for home and the third kit.

I actually have one little thing about this new away kit, I am not really a fan of the badge in the centre. I think it would have looked better with the badge and the Hummel on opposite sides.

Surely we will have to now play in our third kit at Sunderland, of which I am hoping is green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiYVRV2Q_uw
  • I like it. It's different.
  • Its certainly the best thing about having Hummel

NO ONE is going to have anything close to that this season