Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Kit 18/19 season

Comments

• Options
    Big fan of Hummel but poor from them on this.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    ross1 said:

I should think we come way down the list for priority when supplying kits from Hummel

It’s not Hummel’s priorities that matter here, it’s the cancerous old cunt in Belgium fucking things up. “Unforeseen delay” as in not paying your bills causes unforeseen hold ups in getting shit delivered. How fucking stupid does he think we are?
    When the complacent old fucktard is letting simple shit like this slide, to his own cost, then the important stuff is gonna deteriorate at a parabolic rate.
    2shits’s CAFC is built on quicksand and the tide is coming in rapidly. Meanwhile the lying old wankstain is just too busy elsewhere.
    Should all be over by Christmas
  • Options
    Didn’t like the yellow kit when I first saw the pics but it looked better in the flesh on Saturday.

Would look horrific on me mind...
  • Options
    ross1 said:

The new shirts will now be available from the Valley Superstore in person or online from Thursday, August 9th

Same day as the transfer deadline. Probably selling a few spares as we haven't got a full squad to wear them.
  • Options
    At first I didn't think it all went together but the black and white chevrons down the side of the sleeves and shorts ties it all together well. Just a shame we lost in it
  • Options
    All 3 kits are a complete irrelevance. Anyone other than the playing staff seen wearing any current club merch is to be pitied as they're obviously blighted by significant issues of perception, and or memory.
    For the record the black and white chevrons on a yellow and blue kit look idiotic.
    Yet another strident reminder of the contempt held by tooshits for the whole Charlton operation.
    Anyone in full control of their faculties who buys any of this season's merch is a fully paid up subscriber to how roly runs the club, wearing it on Saturday will be a brazen "Fuck You!!" to those of us with an atom of care for CAFC.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

The yellow kit is a tribute to the new Ikea opening in Greenwich?

the yellow kit is a tribute to Palaces kit in tribute to Brazil.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Didn’t like the yellow kit when I first saw the pics but it looked better in the flesh on Saturday.

Only a Doberman Pincer would look good on you.

(Rodney to granddad in only fools and horses). Classic.
  • Options
    Another delay for the home kit.
    Junior home kits will not be on sale from Thursday, due to a further delay in delivery, which was out of the club’s control, but will be available from Thursday, August 16th.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b6b22a641831/charltons-201819-home-shirt-to-go-on-sale-in-adult-and-baby-sizes-from-thursday
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    clive said:

Another delay for the home kit.
    Junior home kits will not be on sale from Thursday, due to a further delay in delivery, which was out of the club’s control, but will be available from Thursday, August 16th.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b6b22a641831/charltons-201819-home-shirt-to-go-on-sale-in-adult-and-baby-sizes-from-thursday

A race to the bottom between the Season Tickets and new kit with the latter now looking favourite.
  • Options
    They’ve signed two big contracts with Rangers and Boro, and everyone else will suffer to ensure those two are fine.

We’re wearing last years training gear as well aren’t we?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Was going down there tomorrow to buy the kids kits (shut it), so that’s saved m a journey

Utter useless
  • Options
    se9addick said:

From up in the gods it was too far away to see anything other than it was yellow!
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Rothko said:

They’ve signed two big contracts with Rangers and Boro, and everyone else will suffer to ensure those two are fine.

We’re wearing last years training gear as well aren’t we?

We wore a Boro goalie shirt on Saturday
    Weren't we linked with taking a Boro goalie on loan?

It turns out it was just his shirt...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just seen on the OS that the new kit for juniors, and the away kit for everyone, is now not available until aug 22nd.

get a fecking grip Charlton. New season & no new away kit.

just one more fuck up by the once proud club.

Yeh.....not their fault apparently - lets blame someone else. Imagine if Harrods said that xmas trees were available until jan 1st.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Just seen on the OS that the new kit for juniors, and the away kit for everyone, is now not available until aug 22nd.

Yeh.....not their fault apparently - lets blame someone else. Imagine if Harrods said that xmas trees were available until jan 1st.

You can see everywhere that Hummel's kits have been delayed... think this is an example of letting your anger at Roland blind you to someone else's genuine error.

On top of this I remember kits being delayed several times over the last 20-25 years I have supported the club.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Dazzler21 said:

You can see everywhere that Hummel's kits have been delayed... think this is an example of letting your anger at Roland blind you to someone else's genuine error.
    Yeah for all of the things the club does poorly, this seems like something genuinely out of their control.

Serious(ish) question, do you think the loss off revenue from the kit launch could mean we're less likely to a sign a player? I mean, I don't think we're likely to sign anyone, but I could see initial kit sales covering the wages of a League One player for a few weeks.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

On top of this I remember kits being delayed several times over the last 20-25 years I have supported the club.
    Very true, Hummel have done too much, too soon and we've been demoted to third priority behind Boro and Rangers.

But the club senior management should have been chasing them and making sure it arrives in good time. If only we had some senior management.
  • Options

Yep, it's outside Charlton's control, just like the season ticket fiasco was a Royal Mail problem.

The clichéd 'WIOTOS' now has to be taken with a large pinch of salt, the OS now being to Charlton news what Pravda was to Politburo activity. The OS version of events will only be even faintly credible after/if ever the club has changed hands. The preposterous old cunt is pissing on us while insisting it's raining, or rather he's ordered the few remaining underlings to take turns pissing on us and tell us it's raining. Thing is roly, you rotting fistula, your piss is dark green and stinks, you're fooling nobody but your handful of apologist, collaborating bumlicks.
    Sell the club fuck off and die (in any order you like)
    WIOTNOS(unm)
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Very true, Hummel have done too much, too soon and we've been demoted to third priority behind Boro and Rangers.

But the club senior management should have been chasing them and making sure it arrives in good time. If only we had some senior management.
    Even if they had it's Middlesbrough and Rangers

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

That's what I said
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

That's what I said
    My point was they're far bigger than us right now and thus I'd expect them to take priority.
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Wasn't our away kit due to be released today?

Edit: Due to be released yesterday. Was it? I don't see it on the club shop and didn't see any tweets about it.

Yikes.