Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Does Bowyer want the job permanently?

2»

Comments

• Options
    razil said:

Think Bow can be forgiven for going on holiday after all he has just done for the club amidsf the chaos off the pitch

Its not that its more the cavalier approach,
    I’ll just come back in pre-season and see what’s happening unless stuff happens during the summer and I find out before then. You guys [the press] will probably find out before
  • Options

razil said:

Think Bow can be forgiven for going on holiday after all he has just done for the club amidsf the chaos off the pitch

Its not that its more the cavalier approach,
    I’ll just come back in pre-season and see what’s happening unless stuff happens during the summer and I find out before then. You guys [the press] will probably find out before
    No I make you wrong, I think you’re forgetting the joke of a club we are in terms of ownership. Plus you have no idea what has been said or not to him. Give the guy a break.
  • Options
    Muir may be influenced by Elliott who is the football man on the new board. Depends possibly on his opinion and contacts.
    Big Mick would be a gd shout though. Has a history of strong organised teams, perfect for league one!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Have I missed something? Thought it was said a long time ago that Bowyer can't have the job permanently because he doesn't have the uefa badges...
  • Options

Have I missed something? Thought it was said a long time ago that Bowyer can't have the job permanently because he doesn't have the uefa badges...

Yes, you have missed something. He can have the job.
  • Options

If he doesn’t want it I’d get Paul Hurst in

No thanks. I pay my money to be entertained by players who try to play football, not kick the opposition off the pitch! Still unsure how Shrewsbury ended up with11 players on the pitch!
  • Options

Would the team's form under Bowyer have resulted in automatic promotion if he had been manager from the start of the season?

Strange sequences of results among the excitement, games in batches of 3;

W3, D1 L2, W3, L3.