Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    It was always going to be a niggly game when the deficit is only one goal.
  • Options
    First time in 115 minutes a Magennis flick finds Ajose. They need to play closer together.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    shot off target Fosu and then Magennis
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Ref has to start showing cards....typical fucking big lumps kicking shit out of is
  • Options
    Ref is shit
  • Options
    Started these playoffs with a bit of respect for Shrews. Now I think if we aren't gonna win this we should leave them without their "star" strikers. See how much they enjoy Wemberlee then.
  • Options
    Getting drawn into silly souls by Shrewsbury. They had a couple of nibbles and we've gone full revenge mode so they can take advantage of their ability from set pieces. You'd think we'd be smarter than that.

Got to give the Shrewsbury striker credit as well. Managed to disguise a full on forearm smash to the side of Bauer's head brilliantly there. No-one saw the extent until the replay
  • Options
    They are just kicking us off everything and defending their 1-0. I fear the worst.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This ref is atrocious
  • Options
    Good 1st half, shit 2nd half Thursday.
    Hopefully the other way round today.
    At least I’ve just witnessed an attempt on goal so there is hope. We really do need to pose more of a threat up front.
  • Options
    can see ref is gonna get the blame then and not our insipid players.
  • Options
    Oof. Could've done with that at least going on target
  • Options
    WTF replay of another nasty tackle this time on Dijksteel. Do not like this Shrews tactics at all.
  • Options
    Who is bigger Magennis or Burton? I remember Burton winning far more headers.
  • Options
    How someone clatters Morris
  • Options
    free kick
  • Options
    came to nothing
  • Options
    This is a joke. Someone gonna get hurt soon... Ref needs go start getting his carda out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We can’t string two passes together they can
  • Options
    Ref need to sort this shit out.
  • Options
    Last couple of mins a bit better
  • Options
    edited May 2018

WTF replay of another nasty tackle this time on Dijksteel. Do not like this Shrews tactics at all.

Fuck the morale high ground. They’re winning and look comfortable with it. If it works and you can get away with it...
  • Options
    PMSL at that attempt at a clearance into touch.
  • Options
    Aribo header off target
  • Options
    What was JFC doing in front of goal there?
  • Options
    Dasilva is rapid.
  • Options
    Today's ref is Jeremy Simpson.

Homer Simpson might have done a better job.
  • Options
    Charlton corner came to nothing
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!