Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury v Charlton - Match Thread

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options

JFC not good enough for the next level.

He has been in the past though. I think he has the ability. It's consistency that's the problem with him, always has been.
  • Options
    We'll be playing this lot next year... they'll do exactly what Fleetwood have done this term
  • Options
    Congratulations to Shrewsbury. To be fair they fully deserve their triumph.

As for us, there is still a victory to be won, and it might come very soon now.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

The new Wembley is cack anyway.

It is though. Bunch of corporate nonsense.
  • Options
    Hope they lose against Rotherham or Scunny so we can pay them back next season.
  • Options

Desperately hope Shrewsbury lose to a last minute own goal off Morris's arse.

Or a humiliating 7-0 drubbing...
  • Options
    We're certainly not ready for the Championship. Probably saved us the embarrassment of getting stuffed every week.
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

Games have confirmed one thing for me. JFC is a league 1 footballer

Based on his crossing today I would say more like League 2.

May I be the first to say good luck to Shrewsbury in the playoff final. They fully deserved it over two legs.
    Fuck 'em. Rotherham for me.
  • Options
    I think bowyer fucked it with team selection over both legs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Get no congratulations from me... They're a dirty side who shouldnt have finished with 11 men on the pitch!!

Got away with a handball ultimately with a referee who shouldnt even be in charge of a regular league fixture let alone an important one like this
  • Options

Think he got it wrong at The Valley,without a doubt.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Get no congratulations from me... They're a dirty side who shouldnt have finished with 11 men on the pitch!!

Got away with a handball ultimately with a referee who shouldnt even be in charge of a regular league fixture let alone an important one like this
    I don't think any of us would complain if we won dirty
  • Options

Think he got it wrong at The Valley,without a doubt.
    Definitely, and it was a real schoolboy error too, playing flat 4-4-2 against an athletic, physical 4-1-4-1 who look to swarm you in midfield.

The big mistake for me today was starting Fosu. He was nowhere near ready and while it's in no way all down to him, it felt like we were playing with ten men at times.
  • Options
    They played better over the season and better over two legs. We didn't get any luck with key decisions, but we didn't show enough to warrant a win.

Now the hope is a clean sale off RD.
  • Options
    Spent two games waiting for us to look like we might be in with a chance of scoring a goal. On that basis can't really complain we've not gone through.

Thanks to Bowyer for at least injecting some hope into the season, even if watching it fizzle out was dire to watch.

Hopefully onto a successful takeover and rebuilding process.

Here comes the summer...
  • Options
    Roland, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.
  • Options
    Good night everyone. At least I won't have to think of an excuse to tell the missus I need to go to England in two weeks.

One battle lost. Let's win then next one very soon.
  • Options
    Dirty side.
    Had to sit through it at Argyles home pub, only place showing it...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't deserve to go up so not massively disappointed. Very poor display again.
  • Options
    That was enjoyable.
    Not.
  • Options
    Couldn’t score in 180 minutes so didn’t deserve to go through. We are lightweight and have been all season and unless the new manager changes that we’re going nowhere.
  • Options
    Well at least we have the World Cup to fall back on.
  • Options
    Fair play to em... Paul inces mk with a ginger bloke with a bit of flair and the black Beckenbauer at center back. Rest of them not great at all but absolutely fought for eachother... Credit to their manager, they play like a rugby team, but it was effective. I still hope they get beat in the final
  • Options
    Yes, ref did us no favours, but it's over 300 minutes since we scored a (lucky) goal...we don't really deserve to go up.

That said, I'm rooting for Scunny or Rotherham. I'd admired Shrews for most of the season but they have had a charmed life in terms of refereeing.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!