Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury roll call

2»

Comments

• Options
    Leaving at nine, or as soon as @Live by the sword gets here.

Stepson and his mate coming in from Aberystwyth to join us at 3pm in the pub
  • Options
    Already here. Came yesterday
  • Options
    Me and my little bro
  • Options
    4 of us setting off this morning! COYRs!
  • Options
    What pubs are everyone going to?
  • Options
    I'll be watching from Perth, WA. Enjoy the day all and COYR. If we make the final I'll be flying back. A mere 14,470 km!!!!
  • Options

Out of interest, what time are youse leaving from maidstone. Family member says he’s leaving there at 12. I’d be leaving at 10am

8.30am but then I’ve got three piss heads in the Car. Arriving 5hrs before kick off not so much fun for me who can’t drink.

Plus we’ve got a minor diversion to pick up someone in Milton Keynes.
    Karl Robinson?
  • Options
    Leaving about 10am , what boozer is everyone going for .
  • Options
    Safe journey everyone travelling, gutted I’m not doing it.

It will either be a standard slog home after a disappointing day that we’ve all done hundreds of time before, or....., or it will be a day that will go down in your Charlton folklore forever.

Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Driving via a football tournament on Canvey.

Need kind roads
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Travelling up from Bournemouth with a hangover.
  • Options
    Four us going up, hoping to get to Shrewsbury by 1ish to grab a decent parking space.
  • Options

2. Undecided on mode of travel yet but we will be there.

Where do you live. CLB had room in his car from Bromley last I knew.
    Do you not like Athletico Charlton?
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Travelling up from Bournemouth with a hangover.

Even though you were tucked up in bed by 11pm!
  • Options
    For all those going. Enjoy it. I hope any protests etc. can be put on hold until after the play-offs. Enjoy our day in the sun. PMA!
  • Options
    Shag said:

Leaving about 10am , what boozer is everyone going for .

This
  • Options

For all those going. Enjoy it. I hope any protests etc. can be put on hold until after the play-offs. Enjoy our day in the sun. PMA!

We go a couple down then "We want Roland out" will go up.
  • Options
    Me + 3, 11:50 train from Euston, coming back tonight - God know what time we'll get home but I've very sensibly booked tomorrow off.

COYR
  • Options
    We’re driving up from sunny Essex around midday for 13th away game this season. Aiming for the same pub as last time.
  • Options
    Good luck and safe journey to all those going.
    Will be watching from tablet in Dymchurch.
    CAFC!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wild pig
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Me and my eldest (not much of a journey though!).

Look out for an old git with a crutch and please say hello.

I’m in Row K - see if you can spot me after all this time
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Me and my eldest (not much of a journey though!).

Look out for an old git with a crutch and please say hello.

I’m in Row K - see if you can spot me after all this time
    I'll look out for you, Phil.
  • Options
    With the old man in the wild pig. Nice laid back atmosphere here.
  • Options
    I prefer to let the train take the strain, not least because it allows a few pre-match beers. However, given the possibility of extra time and penalties, we’ve come up by car and had a good run from Twickenham via the M40 - about 2 hours 40 mins.

I had hoped to do this walk around Shrewsbury, but we didn’t make an early enough start -
    http://www.shrewsburyguide.info/shrewsbury_tour/

Just had an excellent carvery at The Coach and Horses in Shrewsbury town centre and now just have to find somewhere to park up near the ground. Is the Wild Pig full yet ? If so, the Percy Thrower Garden Centre beckons.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

2. Undecided on mode of travel yet but we will be there.

Undecided on travel at 10 pm where you going from
    Only just saw this, we went up from Bromley too, Reading your posts you left a fair few hours before us though as we were queuing in Traffic in Crystal Palace at 12.50.
  • Options
    Another one here who would have loved to have been able to get up there with you guys & girls,u will defo be the 12th man up there...all us around the globe watching on screens (& the ones that can't) will be there with u in spirit...help push them boys over the line,help take us to the promised land of a Wembley day out...just like the boys..."U Could Be Heroes,Just For One Day"...

Respect,enjoy the day...but what will be will be...

Cmon U Addicks...Lee Bowyers Red & White Army...!!!