Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury (A) for those going; travel, parking and pubs

124»

Comments

• Options
    Let's hope it doesn't escalate into anything other than banter.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Let's hope it doesn't escalate into anything other than banter.

Thankfully seems to be ok
  • Options
    At the ground. Beautiful part of the world. No expectations, just happy to be seeing my team. COYR
  • Options
    Left Rochester at 12, parked up at 3.45 including 25 minute stop.

1) Easy drive up, 2) lovely weather. Charlton win to make it 3?

Said before Blackburn I felt really confident we’d be at Wembley. Still feel it. Strange. Normally so nervous.
  • Options
    Spoke to earlier
  • Options

Waze navigation app

I've got it, but the fire was 400 yards in front, so no way of avoiding. Anyway, we're on our way, we're on our way, after a 35 minute delay.
    Mare , glad you through

We parked in meole retail park (go right away from shops) and ride it’s free 10-15 min walk
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

redman said:

My wife yesterday saw that stretch of M1 was going to be shut from last night to 3pm on Sunday. I can't find the info now but google is reporting long tail backs on m1 today. Alternative routes would be M40 or M11/A14.

Posted this on another thread:

M25/M40/M42/M6/M54 is the way to go.
    Bob, don't give up your day job.

35 minutes not moving on the M40 on the way up, due to a car fire.

On the way back, diverted off the M54 for some reason and then as we approached London the M25 Southbound was shut, so we had to go through London. :wink:
  • Options
    Can anyone give me directions to The Ugly Pig? It sounds like a nice place to go for a quiet pint.
  • Options

Can anyone give me directions to The Ugly Pig? It sounds like a nice place to go for a quiet pint.

No, but you might find a few in the Millers on Friday night :wink:
  • Options

bobmunro said:

redman said:

My wife yesterday saw that stretch of M1 was going to be shut from last night to 3pm on Sunday. I can't find the info now but google is reporting long tail backs on m1 today. Alternative routes would be M40 or M11/A14.

On the way back, diverted off the M54 for some reason and then as we approached London the M25 Southbound was shut, so we had to go through London. :wink:
    Dont listen to him bob.
    Left shrewsbury 7.30pm back in bromley at 10.50pm
    Thanks for your help
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

bobmunro said:

redman said:

Obligingly they opened the southbound M25 entrance just as I got there - literally lifted the cones in front of me.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

redman said:

Obligingly they opened the southbound M25 entrance just as I got there - literally lifted the cones in front of me.
    Yep me too, even though the signs said it was closed , but the time we got there it was back open.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

redman said:

Bastards.