Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs 2017/2018

Comments

• Options
    Quite so !
  • Options
    So enjoyed the time wasting by Rotherham.
  • Options

Blucher said:

Woody will never have to buy a pint in Rotherham again !

I think there are plenty in SE7 willing to buy him one, myself included. "Sympathy for Shrews"? Nope
    Absolutely
  • Options
    Quite funny the amount of hatred towards Shrewsbury, and I think by looking at social media around 10,000 will be going to shrewbury away next season, think both Shrewsbury and Plymouth will struggle next season
  • Options
    Think we need to start a full on rivalry with Shrewsbury to be honest
  • Options

Wouldnt have seen that quote coming 15 years ago in the prem!
  • Options

In years to come, people will look back at this season as the moment when one of the great rivalries of football started...
  • Options
    I mean Shrewsbury did all they could to win against us , sly fuckers got away with it , just like Real Madrid did against the mickey mousers , rough with the smooth

Time wasting by a keeper , I bet no keeper in league one wasted more time than Ben Amos over the season .

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope that ginger pr*ck who ran on the pitch in the 2nd leg enjoyed his day out at Wembley!
  • Options

In years to come, people will look back at this season as the moment when one of the great rivalries of football started...
    The M25/M40 derby. 'The team from the city versus the team from the town where the locals get intimate with livestock, not Plymouth or Yeovil, but Shrewsbury '
  • Options

stonemuse said:

I know it’s puerile and ridiculous ... but I can’t wait to play the Shrews next season and get some revenge.

Hated their tactics on the playoffs.

Agreed... Nothing pleased me more than to see Carlton Morris having to go off and then seeing him vent his frustration

Shouldnt even have been on the pitch for the game regardless of our result against them!!
  • Options
    Fancy Coventry 2-1 today
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Have to say that Rotherham's penalty and then their first goal were quite telling. Having a quality ref makes all the difference with these horrible niggly teams.

Beckles all over Wood from a set piece for the foul. Ref spots it and makes the big decision.

20 mins later, another set piece. Beckles can't climb all over Wood this time and so Wood gets free to bury his header into the back of the net.
  • Options
    Guess this'll be Tisdale's last game for Exeter today

End of the final era in Managerial longevity
  • Options

Have to say that Rotherham's penalty and then their first goal were quite telling. Having a quality ref makes all the difference with these horrible niggly teams.

Beckles all over Wood from a set piece for the foul. Ref spots it and makes the big decision.

20 mins later, another set piece. Beckles can't climb all over Wood this time and so Wood gets free to bury his header into the back of the net.

Very true. Also i know this forum isn't one for praising Shrewsbury (and rightly so), but their set piece goal was brilliantly worked.

Hope Hurst leaves them, deserves a bigger club based on this years work.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Guess this'll be Tisdale's last game for Exeter today

End of the final era in Managerial longevity

46 teams have a manager who has been in charge under a year that tells you something(sorry that includes the clubs with no managers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A lot of familiar names in the Coventry v Exeter City game today. There's probably a few more that I've forgotten.

Ron Willis
    Steve Thompson
    Mike Kelly
    George Shipley
    Charlie McDonald
    Billy Clarke
    Carl Harris
    Graham Moore
    Ronnie Moore
    Matt Taylor
    Keith Jones
    Andy Jones
    Chris Jones
    Ken Jones
    Richard Wilson
    Dennis Edwards
    Trevor Edwards
  • Options

Very true. Also i know this forum isn't one for praising Shrewsbury (and rightly so), but their set piece goal was brilliantly worked.

Hope Hurst leaves them, deserves a bigger club based on this years work.
    He does, Kidderminster Harriers or Hereford United would be a step up, can see him ending up at Telford, their bitter rivals
  • Options
    A new low for the club, a bloody rivalry with the Shrews, when will it ever end.
  • Options
    1-0 cov.
  • Options
    2-0 Cov

Cadbury’s world, here we come!
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options

2-0 Cov

Cadbury’s world, here we come!

Up the Bourneville Boulevard.
  • Options
    3-0.
  • Options
    My home team. Good to see them doing well although Sisu still suck and I’m not sure they have anywhere to play next season that won’t trouble the fans today.
  • Options
    Been some cracking goals in this game.