Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs for Sunday

Comments

• Options
    Few of us doing a charlton pub crawl premiership boring finale from 3 then our game, not sure what boozer to end up in sounds like the Swan then?
  • Options
    Does anyone know any pubs,Barnehurst/Bexleyheath area that will be showing game...needs to be child friendly,my 8yr old daughter desperate to see it also...thanking you in advance...
  • Options

Does anyone know any pubs,Barnehurst/Bexleyheath area that will be showing game...needs to be child friendly,my 8yr old daughter desperate to see it also...thanking you in advance...

The red barn will be showing it and is child friendly, will be a few charlton in there watching it
  • Options
    The Vanbrugh's within spitting distance from me, and I've not set foot in the place for nearly three years. Overpriced, poorly kept beer and bolshy, useless barstaff. Thank God for RAH down the road.
    Hardy's for football.
  • Options
    The Bricklayers is decent.
  • Options
    Right, where’s everyone going to be?
  • Options

Errrmmm - Darwin pub Shrewsbury ??!!
  • Options

The White Swan in Charlton.
  • Options

Sevenoaks in the morning with family for an Alzheimer’s run but then coming back to find a pub. Maybe Ramblers Rest Chislehurst? Fancy Charlton but others meeting us to watch are coming from bromley?
  • Options

Sevenoaks in the morning with family for an Alzheimer’s run but then coming back to find a pub. Maybe Ramblers Rest Chislehurst? Fancy Charlton but others meeting us to watch are coming from bromley?
    The White Swan is the new place to be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    probably going to the sydney arms in Chislehurst
  • Options

That was our other chis option. How big are the screens there? Is there more than one?
  • Options

That was our other chis option. How big are the screens there? Is there more than one?
    haven't been there for a while but i think they have two from memory, one on each end of the main bar. pretty large screens. easy to see them.
  • Options

The red barn will be showing it and is child friendly, will be a few charlton in there watching it
    Nice one,cheers for that...,that's where I do norm watch the footy...was hoping they would be showing our game and good on the kiddie front...
    Another 2 for the Charlton Army...:)
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Redhenry said:

Need two tickets if anybody has spares please

@Redhenry
    I have 1 spare, was for an oap (has 65+ written on stub) face value £20, only want £15 paid for it
    @Redhenry

@Latimer on another thread said he has 2 spares @£10 each.
  • Options
    Thanks guys have managed to find two. @Fanny Fanackapan @DA9
  • Options
    Pretty much know the changes tomorrow. Although u will have to inbox me, don't want the oppo knowing
  • Options

Was in there the other week.
    Well impressed with the pub.
    Goddard pie and mash, sea food stall and 3 screens showing football, at the races and racing UK.
    PROPER PUB.
  • Options

Was in there the other week.
    Well impressed with the pub.
    Goddard pie and mash, sea food stall and 3 screens showing football, at the races and racing UK.
    PROPER PUB.
    You just made my probable into a definite. I'm off to the Sydney arms.
  • Options
    At a Rock ‘n’ Roll jam session in Dartford WMC, watching it in the other bar
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The landlord of the Crown in Chislehursr was a Charlton fan the last time I went in about six years ago...no idea if still there.
  • Options
    Anyone watching from a pub in Orpington ? If so, which one ?
  • Options
    I put a post on Facebook in the Charlton group and it seems like a few are heading down the Bugle in Charlton Village. If anyone wants to join? Let’s get an atmosphere going!
  • Options

I put a post on Facebook in the Charlton group and it seems like a few are heading down the Bugle in Charlton Village. If anyone wants to join? Let’s get an atmosphere going!

Think that's where we're watching it, don't normally like watching us in pub, but hoping it might change our luck as we never win when i watch it indoors.
  • Options

Gonna have a few in there and the swan weigh up see which is best to watch us.
  • Options

Think that's where we're watching it, don't normally like watching us in pub, but hoping it might change our luck as we never win when i watch it indoors.
    Hopefully see you there then mate! I’ll be the guy in the light blue shit shirt haha
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Pretty much know the changes tomorrow. Although u will have to inbox me, don't want the oppo knowing

Marshall and Fosu in for Reeves and Mavididi, surprise of Aribo in for Ajose, with us playing a 433, would be my guess
  • Options
    Riviera said:

iainment said:

Riviera said:

Quite a few pubs that show football will have a hangover of Prem watchers who would have been in all afternoon. Old Roan not a bad option, their big screen is very good. Not sure whether you can just turn up though?

How can you not just turn up to a pub? Is it entry by ticket only?
    Because it's not a pub, it's a sports club. Maybe you have to be signed in or pay an entrance fee.
    Riviera said:

iainment said:

Riviera said:

Quite a few pubs that show football will have a hangover of Prem watchers who would have been in all afternoon. Old Roan not a bad option, their big screen is very good. Not sure whether you can just turn up though?

How can you not just turn up to a pub? Is it entry by ticket only?
    Because it's not a pub, it's a sports club. Maybe you have to be signed in or pay an entrance fee.
    Fair enough.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I will be at the Fox and Hounds.
    Now worrying about what to wear. Just an ordinary shirt or a Charlton shirt.
    If a Charlton shirt which one. A polo shirt or replica. I'm veering to a Le Coq Mesh replica one in honour of our last play off success.
  • Options

Hopefully see you there then mate! I’ll be the guy in the light blue shit shirt haha
    I'll also be wearing a light blue shirt, sounds like some kind of dating app now lol.