Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jake Forster-Caskey

I know we’ve got other things to be excited about right now but I’ve always joked about Jake Forster-Caskey being the love child of Nicky Forster and Darren Caskey.

Turns out, unless someone’s having a laugh on wikipedia, that he is Caskeys son and Forsters step-son.

My mind is well and truly blown.

Back to the most important game of football in 6 years...

Comments

• Thanks Colin.
  • Bit unnecessary
  • I didn’t know either!
  • Cafcspud said:

I know we’ve got other things to be excited about right now but I’ve always joked about Jake Forster-Caskey being the love child of Nicky Forster and Darren Caskey.

Turns out, unless someone’s having a laugh on wikipedia, that he is Caskeys son and Forsters step-son.

What is the point? Seriously!!
  • Bradley Wright Phillips is related to Ian Wright don’t you know .
  • Is that a euphemism?
  • Cafcspud said:

What is the point? Seriously!!
    Have you read half the threads on this board? Lighten up! Jeez.
  • Sponsored links:

• All I can say is that he doesn't have either ones footballing ability. Awful set pieces & his goal scoring record is only slightly better than "willo the wisp" Reeves.
  • I think we could well have found our very own Stuwall
  • All I can say is that he doesn't have either ones footballing ability. Awful set pieces & his goal scoring record is only slightly better than "willo the wisp" Reeves.

Whatever you may think of him comparing him to Reeves is wide of the mark. Reeves is total and utter dog dirt as proved again last night.
  • Bradley Wright Phillips is related to Ian Wright don’t you know .

And Captain Mark.

Many people's vote for player of the year....

We are weaker without him and if you can't see that you have rocks in your head
  • Swisdom said:

All I can say is that he doesn't have either ones footballing ability. Awful set pieces & his goal scoring record is only slightly better than "willo the wisp" Reeves.

Many people's vote for player of the year....

We are weaker without him and if you can't see that you have rocks in your head
    If we're weaker without him it sort of sums up how poor we are.