Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Don't know how we're going to get past that big back line. Winning nothing in the air.
  • Options
  • Options
    Not a great first half, Konsa is hiding. Reeves needs to fill the gap on the right at times.
  • Options
    The more I see of mavididi the more I like him. Let’s hope he’s got rid of those chocolate hamstrings
  • Options
    In fairness to him Dazzler, it was just him on the wing, Ajose (?)in the middle and half a dozen Shrewsbury who tracked back quickly. Could've done better, but some support would've been nice.
  • Options

Apart from 1 decent ball....Reeves is a pile of shit. Get him off for Marshall who works hard

Couldn't agree more. The boy loves running backwards or sideways with the ball, only tikme he goes forward is to hoof it or lose the ball. Been like this for ages imo. Not many of us have picked up on it. Which is strange because usually Charlton Life love a good scapegoat
  • Options
    Uboat said:

What happened to the Blackburn atmosphere?

Too many nerves around. Covered End need to make some noise and the rest will follow.
  • Options

Any streams??? Currently trying to find a place in vegas... @SDAddick

http://top-eon.cf/ch35.html

Best available so far. Croatian.
    This stream has been brilliant so far. Foreign commentary though
  • Options

The more I see of mavididi the more I like him. Let’s hope he’s got rid of those chocolate hamstrings

really? he has been the worst man out there for us
  • Options
    They are big strong and well organised
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TIght as expected. We’re a bit more technical than them and there is a goal in us. They’re a bit more direct but a threat on the break.

I’m reasonably happy so far. Mavididi is quick but he lacks the kind of control and trickery in tight spaces that Fosu offers.

Need more from Reeves and Ajose.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

aliwibble said:

1 additional minute?! Wasn't there a longish injury delay?

Yep. A couple one for Rodman's eye, another for the Bauer clattering by high foot. Another when their player tried to kick Magennis.
    And plenty of timewasting from their 'keeper.
  • Options
    Let's see if Bowyer changes it a bit. Game needs it. Shrewsbury more than holding us.
  • Options
    Mike said:

really? he has been the worst man out there for us
    Not everything he’s done had come off, but trust me I’d take him over Ben reeves on the wing any day
  • Options
    Any English streams? Just heard the word addicks in Russian..
  • Options
    Certainly better than last Saturday, need at least one goal, but Shrews playing well
  • Options
    Sky keep saying about shrewsburys possible penalty.

IMO it was never a pen
  • Options
    Most of our chances coming down the left. Midfield need to be more composed on the ball instead of lumping it when just in our own half. Hopefully the nerves will settle now and grow in confidence but that save from Amos has been the difference.
  • Options
    Too tense. Agree Mav is too worried about getting hurt. Good ref so far. Worried we are kicking the wrong way.
  • Options
    Watching on hesgoal.com looks pretty poor and scrappy praps understandable considering the stakes.

No real attacking threat, think Shrewsbury look marginally more threatening?

Can’t hear a great deal of noise from the crowd seems a bit funereal, is that so, how many there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could've stuck your mortgage on 0-0 at half time and been relatively safe.

One goal in this either way I suspect.
  • Options
    JfC and Kashi are too similar. Would rather see Aribo there with some oomph than Kashi.
  • Options

Gets me nervy though when he facing our goal with a few players around him. Tries to turn and get past them and is liable to lose it.
  • Options
    Switched over just at kick off so didn’t see gobbo is in the studio haha. He looks like a used car salesman accidentally ending up at a function at the house of some one he just sold an old duffer a couple of weeks back. Trying not to look awkward
  • Options
    That block by Reeves was fantastic.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Our chances are coming down the left because we are offering nothing on the right...
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Sky keep saying about shrewsburys possible penalty.

IMO it was never a pen

I think it was. Pearce misjudged it, hit his arm and got lucky.
    Plus he was doing his usual grab hold of opponent tactic.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Reeves a pile of shit? You're straight-up wearing a blindfold. He's played some lovely passes, put some good crosses in and recycled possession well. He's even tackled well! He just can't win with some supporters though.

This for me tonight. He's covered so much ground so far too.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!