Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley ticket queue updates thread.

Comments

• Options
    I can't make the game tonight now and have a ticket for the north lower if anyone wants it. You'll have to meet up with my mates before the game though.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

This is what the takeover thread should have been like.

1st post: Apparently a takeover is in the offing.

14th post: The takeover has happened.

If anyone's wondering I'm going to phone in about 20 minutes.

Who are you going to phone?
    Can you start a new thread please?
  • Options

Well, I’ll be setting off around 7.15am from Eltham, so I would be interested in knowing what the queue is like?
    I’ll update you all when I get there.
    Of course anyone can join in with their own comments and the latest news.

12 hours before the game?

Where on earth are you setting off from?
    He’s using all the backdoubles to avoid the traffic.
  • Options

I can't make the game tonight now and have a ticket for the north lower if anyone wants it. You'll have to meet up with my mates before the game though.

100% mate. Just tried calling the office to get 1 extra and just get a message saying 'sorry call cant be connected at the moment'.

Ill definitely have it off them.
  • Options

100% mate. Just tried calling the office to get 1 extra and just get a message saying 'sorry call cant be connected at the moment'.

Ill definitely have it off them.
    I'll PM you mate.
  • Options

Just got my ticket.
    Queue building slowly about 50 people at 9.10am.
    Over and out!

F@cking hell soundas i thought you were staying there all day with half hourly updates.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Just got my ticket.
    Over and out!

F@cking hell soundas i thought you were staying there all day with half hourly updates.
    Would never get a job with Sky for transfer deadline day outside the Valley.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

clb74 said:

Just got my ticket.
    Over and out!

Giving up at 9.30am sounds about right for that job.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

clb74 said:

Just got my ticket.
    Over and out!

He would be ok. That’s the one day we don’t take part in any incoming transfers. Chris Parkes usually knocks off at 10am to make Sue breakfast in bed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got my tickets at 11am. Only 12 people in queue. Queue staying steady as people coming & going & 4 Windows open.
  • Options
    Just tried and failed on the phone. Either the staff are very slow or the demand is pretty steady.
  • Options
    Info for later

WEST STAND TICKET OFFICE

Selling: West Stand, East Stand & North Stand tickets

How you can pay: Cash or electronic payment

Open from: 9am

NORTH STAND TICKET OFFICE

Selling: North Stand & East Stand tickets

How you can pay: Cash or electronic payment

Open from: 6pm

MOBILE UNITS (WEST STAND CAR PARK)

Selling: East Stand tickets only

How you can pay: Cash only

Open from: 6pm
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

What would be a great idea is a turnstile where you could rock up and pay in cash to get in.

The good old days.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

What would be a great idea is a turnstile where you could rock up and pay in cash to get in.

The good old days.
    Jumpers for goalposts, Robert Lee ...
  • Options
    Three in queue when I went around 12.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Cash or a contact less card reader at a couple of designated turnstiles.
  • Options
    Going to get there for 13:30, what are the chances of getting 2 together in the NU?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:

Redrobo said:

doesn't work with numbered seats
  • Options
    Will all the East Stand turnstiles be open and working tonight?
  • Options

Just got here....not a soul in sight!

Hardly surprising as it doesn't open until 9am.I got there 8.30 yesterday & had 20 infront of me. It'll probably be similar today. I still exprct there to be massive queues tonight as you will also have hundreds/thousands collecting tickets and queries re not receiving the tickets by e mail.
    Should have had personal callers from Monday.

Simples.
  • Options
    Been on hold for 40 minutes. This is killing my enthusiasm.
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:

Will all the East Stand turnstiles be open and working tonight?

No.
  • Options
    Actually @SoundAsa£ . Would you mind updating this at half time whilst you queue for your Luke warm beer or over cooked potatoes?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Brilliant idea. One where you go through it and it issues you a ticket for your allocated seat and your mate goes through it say 10 minutes later and he is issued a ticket for his allocated seat...in another block ?
  • Options

Well, I’ll be setting off around 7.15am from Eltham, so I would be interested in knowing what the queue is like?
    I’ll update you all when I get there.
    Of course anyone can join in with their own comments and the latest news.

12 hours before the game?

Where on earth are you setting off from?
    Eltham John’s house in France.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

clive said:

Redrobo said:

doesn't work with numbered seats
    Make some areas of the ground unreserved seating like Rochdale Saturday,Millwall have some home areas unreserved seating.
  • Options
    Got one spare for tonight nl be in pub from 3