Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury | Thurs 10 May | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    CAS Trust is optimistic about this one:

https://castrust.org/2018/05/let-the-agony-begin/

• Options
    I'm so so up for this. Been buzzing all morning. Love a night game - the valley under lights is beautiful. Love a full(ish) house. No way am I getting any work done today.

Nerves haven't kicked in yet.
  • Options
    Me too ,not been this excited about a game in ages . 1/2 day for me
  • Options
    Gotta make a late dash from Dorset for this.
    Due to arrive just before kick off. Hope there ain't a 20 minute queue at the turnstiles :neutral:
  • Options
    Shag said:

Me too ,not been this excited about a game in ages . 1/2 day for me

I'm leaving at half 4. 2 hours drinking in the oak before the game sounds about right.
  • Options
    Getting off work an hour early so I can avoid most possibilities of lateness

Any advice? - coming from Norfolk, I usually go though Blackwell tunnel to games on a Saturday. Should I consider Datford crossing and A2 for tonight’s game. It’s going to be rush hour. Will be hitting m25/m11 decision point at about 5.30
  • Options
    Working from home today - Regardless where I am though it gonna be a struggle to get anything done

Bring on 7:45!!
  • Options
    We'll get a bigger attendance tonight than 20 years ago, as the capacity of the ground was around 16000 for the game I think (I don't think the Upper West opened until just after the start of the next season)

• Options

Would be nice to have a convincing win tonight. 4-0.

It is not the Charlton way. Too easy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry if its already been mentioned but any links for streams for Addicks overseas???

• Options

Sorry if its already been mentioned but any links for streams for Addicks overseas???

Sorry...just found the right thread. Please ignore
  • Options
    Singing Valley Floyd road at my desk.

So much to get done today. None of it is happening!
  • Options
    Don't let us down lads, the crowd will be behind you all the way.

Jacko's going to Wembley, his knees have gone all trembly.
  • Options

Any advice? - coming from Norfolk, I usually go though Blackwell tunnel to games on a Saturday. Should I consider Datford crossing and A2 for tonight’s game. It’s going to be rush hour. Will be hitting m25/m11 decision point at about 5.30

Hi Siv, try and avoid Blackwall going Southbound in rush hour, better going over Dartford bridge, but check both ways for any congestion on AA traffic web
  • Options
    Only 4 words for tonight

SISS
  • Options

Hi Siv, try and avoid Blackwall going Southbound in rush hour, better going over Dartford bridge, but check both ways for any congestion on AA traffic web
    Someone posted on another thread - Wet Spam are playing Man Utd tonight so bound to busy around Blackwall Tunnel. Good luck mate.

• Options
    Just hope the occasion doesn't get to the lads. I have a strong feeling this could be decided by the away fixture.
  • Options
    On tenterhooks at the mo'.

Will have to leave work a bit early today, to get back home in time for the kick off (eyes will be glued to the PC screen).

Hoping for a 2-0 advantage.
  • Options
    So I play a lot of Football Manager and there is a press conference feature. Quite often before big cup finals etc, they ask a question about nervousness.

My default answer has always been - "I don't get nervous before matches. It's just not in my character."

Might have to change that - I have a lot of nervous energy right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

So I play a lot of Football Manager and there is a press conference feature. Quite often before big cup finals etc, they ask a question about nervousness.

My default answer has always been - "I don't get nervous before matches. It's just not in my character."

Have a Shiraz
  • Options
    Woke up at 2:30 then 4:45. Only 4:30hrs kip,currently on route down from Yorkshire.

Was too excited/nervous to sleep. Nothing a few pints won't cure!

We just need Fosu in the squad. If we do we will win over two legs.

COYR's

#daretodream
    #fuckoffRoland
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer,Bowyer,Bowyer
    Pushing Up The Football League
    Lee Bowyer,Bowyer,Bowyer
    Giving Us Something To Believe,
    Passing Left,Passing Right,
    Playing The Opposition Out Of Site,
    Scoring Goals,Defending Leads...
    Dreaming Of What Charlton Could Achieve...

(To the Tune of Agadoo...!!!)

Cmon U Addicks 3-1 win tonight,then complete the task Sunday...
  • Options
    thanks @SuperCliveMendonca and @addick05

for traffic advice
  • Options

Singing Valley Floyd road at my desk.

So much to get done today. None of it is happening!

Ha same boat...concentrate on work 10-15 minutes then my mind drifts to tonight's game!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Can you use it to get us two more players for Saturday?
  • Options
    Jordan Cousins

Verified account

@jordancousins94
    Follow Follow @jordancousins94
    More
    Good luck to @CAFCofficial in their play-off semi final tonight

Matt Holland

Verified account

@mattholland8
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    Good luck to everyone involved @CAFCofficial tonight #playoffs

ruben bover

Verified account

@ruben_bover
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    Good luck to @CAFCofficial in their playoff semifinal today #cafc

Paul konchesky

Verified account

@konch3
    Follow Follow @konch3
    More
    Good luck to my old team and the club that set me in good stead @CAFCofficial tonight ! Hope u get the result we all want

THD

Verified account

@Tareiq395
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    All the best tonight @CAFCofficial in the play offs

Michał Żyro

Verified account

@Michal_Zyro
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    C’mon @CAFCofficial let’s do this
    #Playoffstime
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer: Charlton stars were playing as individuals before I took charge - there’s more professionalism now

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/937190386?-11197:833
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer refuses to rule out management after season finishes with Charlton
    Jake Bacon @JakeTBacon

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/937200952?-11197:833
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!