Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury (A) ticket sales.

Comments

• Options
    Managed to buy 5 for the North Upper, had to ring them twice as they allocated for the North Lower when I clearly asked for North Upper!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    redman said:

Actually golfaddick has made me think. If I turn up with 3 season ticket books for my family can I get 3 tickets or will they say I can only have 2 and the other people need to be there in person.

Someone I know at the club said you can get theirs as well, as long as you know their CON/CRN numbers & first line of address.
    He told me he confirmed this with the ticket office.
  • Options
    Sold out.

Not really, I have no knowledge of how ticket sales are progressing.
  • Options
    well I'm not going. so who's starting the thread on pubs to watch the game in? Paulie?
  • Options

sorry cant find them on the os what is the windows for away tickets?

One and three.
  • Options
    Can people stop f@cking about with how many weve sold and theyve bought 14 off 1 season ticket
  • Options

Have ST and Valley gold so went online at Sidcup library at 10am cos my very old desktop cannot allow me to buy cafc tickets.
    Everything went super quick, credit card details accepted by my bank.
    Then .....nothing. No ref number, no e-mail confirmation.
    So got down to the valley ticket office at 3pm- they have NO RECORD of my purchase.
    So now i'm thinking- have i been scammed?

I should say i had earlier checked my bank credit card- sure enough my £35 has been debited.

The ticket operator thought it very likely " it will be ok and we can reimburse you "
    Hmm - only if cafc took my funds.
    So had no choice but pay again and finally collected my 2 tickets.

Cafc what a car crash
    . I acknowledge being of the older less techno generation.

You bought tickets for the away match online? I thought they were only available in person or on the phone?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Have ST and Valley gold so went online at Sidcup library at 10am cos my very old desktop cannot allow me to buy cafc tickets.
    So got down to the valley ticket office at 3pm- they have NO RECORD of my purchase.

I should say i had earlier checked my bank credit card- sure enough my £35 has been debited.

The ticket operator thought it very likely " it will be ok and we can reimburse you "

Cafc what a car crash

You bought tickets for the away match online? I thought they were only available in person or on the phone?
    You can purchase online
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Tickets for Charlton’s play-off semi-final second leg away at Shrewsbury Town on Sunday, May 13th (5.15pm) will go on restricted sale at 9am on Tuesday morning.

We have been given a full allocation of 1,500 tickets and they will be sold through the club’s ticket office.

Tickets can be purchased by visiting The Valley ticket office in person from Tuesday morning, by phone or by going online, and they are priced at:

Adults: £20

Over 65s: £15

Students: £15

U22s: £15

U19s: £8

U12s: £6

U8s: FREE

We have also been handed a number of ambulant disabled tickets and have access to six wheelchair bays, both of which are priced at £15 and include a free helper ticket.

Sale restrictions are as follows:

From 9am on Tuesday, May 8th, season ticket holders who are also Valley Gold members will be eligible to purchase up to two tickets.
    From 9am on Wednesday, May 9th, season ticket holders can purchase up to two tickets. Valley Gold members will also be able to purchase up to two tickets from 9am on Wednesday.
    From 9am on Thursday, May 10th, Charlton supporters who have attended at least five 2017/18 away matches and have them registered to their accounts can purchase up to two tickets.
    From 9am on Friday, May 11th, any remaining tickets will be placed on general sale.
    Tickets will be available to purchase by visiting The Valley in person, by phone or by going online. Please click here to purchase online.

In order for the match to appear on the club’s ticketing website during the first three phases of sale, supporters will need to log into their accounts and refresh the page.

Valley Away will be running services to Shrewsbury, priced at £23. Full details and pick-up times can be found below.

Larkfield: 9.30am

Gravesend: 9.55am

Dartford: 10.10am

Bexleyheath: 10.25am

Bromley: 10.55am

Eltham: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

Tickets for Charlton’s home leg on Thursday, May 10th are also on sale and are being sold via Ticketmaster. For a step-by-step guide on purchasing yours, please click here.

Please click here to view The Valley ticket office’s play-off opening hours

6th May 2018 12:57pm
  • Options

Charlton: 11.30am
    I be in Shrewsbury by then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

J BLOCK said:

Does any one know if you can park in the car park on Sunday ? and will it be open on return thanks

This - I’m driving us 5 up, any parking recommendations anyone has would be helpful
    I drove up last season mid week game, got there a couple of hours before ko. They’ve got a massive car park and said I couldn’t park there. Then they allowed me to park around by the away entrance FOC. Had to leave just before the final whistle to get out, otherwise you have to sit there, while everyone leaves. Other than that, it’s a bit like Oxford with parking restrictions and having to park far away from the ground.
    Thanks for the info
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Can people stop f@cking about with how many weve sold and theyve bought 14 off 1 season ticket

but then there wouldn't be any posts on this thread if that was the case.
  • Options
    Please message me if a spare becomes available for Shrews away game, many thanks.
  • Options
    Called up today got mine and money pending from account but just realised not had the usual email confirming, anyone else had this today?
  • Options

Called up today got mine and money pending from account but just realised not had the usual email confirming, anyone else had this today?

No email either taking the p#ss even spoke to manager saying I've no email confirmation for my season ticket renewal
  • Options
    I bought mine from The Valley this morning & no confirmation email,same thing occured recently for the Portsmouth away game.
  • Options
    clive said:

I bought mine from The Valley this morning & no confirmation email,same thing occured recently for the Portsmouth away game.

Hopefully not a issue then cheers Clive
  • Options
    I didn't get a confirmation email when I purchased my Pompey tickets but they arrived a few days later so I expect all is ok.

I'm going down in person tomorrow to the ticket office to get our 2 tickets - not trusting that they will be posted out on time.

As for parking at Shrewsbury. Its on a Sunday afternoon - will parking restrictions still be in place past 4pm on a Sunday ??? Last time I was there I think I parked in the Beefeater type pub/restaurant about a 5-10 walk. May try that again or the park & ride walk scenario as posted earlier.
  • Options
    I had no email confirmation for Blackburn (H).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RanTooFar said:

I had no email confirmation for Blackburn (H).

I had no confirmation for Rochdale (A), and no email from the club (with my CON number) before the Shrewsbury tickets went on sale!
  • Options
    I think I will go to the Valley tomorrow to pick up tickets. Is the ticket office to be used the one under the West Stand or is it in the club shop?
  • Options
    The ticket office being used is behind/under the West stand.
  • Options
    The Shrews website suggests the away end holds around 1800, are they really roping off 300 seats for us?

Got mine today only because my loyal uncle follows us everywhere

Hope all the loyal away fans get a ticket they deserve it
  • Options

I didn't get a confirmation email when I purchased my Pompey tickets but they arrived a few days later so I expect all is ok.

I'm going down in person tomorrow to the ticket office to get our 2 tickets - not trusting that they will be posted out on time.

As for parking at Shrewsbury. Its on a Sunday afternoon - will parking restrictions still be in place past 4pm on a Sunday ??? Last time I was there I think I parked in the Beefeater type pub/restaurant about a 5-10 walk. May try that again or the park & ride walk scenario as posted earlier.

yes, restrictions will be in place.
  • Options

Cafc what a car crash

For the record, in case anybody is frightened off of using online for purchase of Shrews away.

Spoke again with MasterCard this evening, apparently the funds have not been withdrawn from the account.
    If they have not been withdrawn in the next 2 or 3 days the funds will be returned to me.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    DiscoCAFC said:

Managed to buy 5 for the North Upper, had to ring them twice as they allocated for the North Lower when I clearly asked for North Upper!

The stand is only one tier, looks like you're sitting on the roof.
  • Options

Cafc what a car crash

For the record, in case anybody is frightened off of using online for purchase of Shrews away.

Spoke again with MasterCard this evening, apparently the funds have not been withdrawn from the account.
    If they have not been withdrawn in the next 2 or 3 days the funds will be returned to me.
    I'm prepared for a long wait on the telephone tomorrow morning...
  • Options
    Bit frustrating, been Doncaster, MK Dons, Pompey, Rotherham and Northampton away this season but only booked Pompey online so guessing I won't qualify for the 5?
  • Options
    Queuing at The Valley 20 in front of me.