Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watching the play-offs overseas: Help needed

Comments

• supaclive said:

What about in France?!

Ferry to Dover then watch it in booza?
  • What about the Philippines?

I'll ask my son - he's in Manilla.
  • Anyone got any idea for Spain? I am going to be in Madrid
  • What about the Philippines?

My son says they only show Bundesliga in Phillipines, your best bet is to find a stream - of which, no doubt, there will be several available published on here.
    Else he said if you are in Manilla, then is a Bar called Heckle and Jeckle (?) that shows Sky Sports.
  • Thanks for the input @Callumcafc, @PragueAddick et al. @COYR I have inboxed you about a possible Addicks In Medellin Play Offs Special this Thursday.
  • We are in Spain for both legs. I contacted a sports bar in Javea and they are only showing the wet Spam/Moan U game. We have sky go so will watch it in the villa on the small tv

I think Sky Go only works in uk, even with a VPN
  • I’ll be in rishikesh, India. Don’t fancy my chances of finding the game somewhere. I did see a local fella with a charlton cap on at the train station in Delhi on Monday but he just looked at me like I was a feckin retard when I started calling out to him!
  • mascot88 said:

Any advice for Australia??

Where do i start?!
    Any ideas how to watch in NZ ?
  • Are any addicks in Barcelona and know of a place to go and watch the game?

I fancy my chances finding a stream but less confident of finding a bar, which I'd prefer, in the hour I've got between finishing work and the game starting.
  • Sponsored links:

• jamescafc said:

mascot88 said:

Where do i start?!
    Any ideas how to watch in NZ ?
    Yep. I'll be watching it on Sky Sports Football through my Android TV box. 6.45am kickoff. Perfect. Can take the kids to school afterwards, before heading in to the office.
  • We are in Spain for both legs. I contacted a sports bar in Javea and they are only showing the wet Spam/Moan U game. We have sky go so will watch it in the villa on the small tv

I believe it works throughout the EU, or it had better do as that's my only chance of seeing the away leg !
  • Is this on TV in the UK?

Trying to watch it in Peru in an Irish pub.....
  • Is this on TV in the UK?

Trying to watch it in Peru in an Irish pub.....

Sky Sports Football.
  • Anybody trying to watch it in NYC?

You can definitely watch Sky Go in Spain, and you won't need a VPN.
  • I will be scouring for streams at kick off (or just before although most streams don't start until the match does).
  • mascot88 said:

This may have been answered previously but if not its on Foxtel BEIN2 starting at 4.45am Friday morning Sydney time

We thought we'd have a problem with this but we watched the Rochdale game ok
  • Sponsored links:

• You'll always find a stream on www.Vipbox.st
  • Please post any links that work. It's a 2.45 am kick off in Hong Kong.
  • Will a Sky day ticket work with a VPN?
  • edited May 2018
    Righto. I'm a big fan of streaming games. I'll try and give a guide as to how I usually do so.

Method 1

This is for, let's say, the less technologically competent. It all takes place within a browser and there's no external programs/apps used, as detailed in method 2.

1. Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ . Click on the link that should say (if formatted properly) [18.45 GMT] Charlton Athletic v Shrewsbury Town (and yes, the time looks an hour out, but that's because it's GMT and not BST).

2. This link then takes you to - hopefully - a multitude of links for the game. Sort the posts by "top", if they aren't already sorted like that.

3. Pick a stream link. These are usually formatted thus:

SD 480p [or HD, etc] | Charlton vs Shrewsbury EN Sky Sports Football | NSFW: Yes/No | MISR: 512kbps | Clicks: 4 | Mobile : Yes/No

NB all the above numbers/channels might be look slightly different.

4. Repeat step 3 as necessary until you get a working stream. Enjoy the game and COYR!

Method 2

This is my preferred method. It involves installing a free video/media player.

1. Go to https://www.sodaplayer.com/ . This will invite you to download and install Soda Player. Click, download, and install.

2. Excellent. We now have Soda Player. When opening it, it should look something like this:

Keep it open and go back to your internet browser.

3. Follow Step 1, Method 1 ( http://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ ).

4. Follow Step 2 and sort by Top.

5. Find an Acestream link. They usually are a long string of numbers and letters, and look like this: 9eba690be925a98e8aecfc758070b874e19260c6

NB the above link is to generic Sky Sports Football and I don't know if it works

6. Copy and paste into Soda Player. See the image above? Click the prompt that says "open an Acestream/Torrent/whatever link", and then paste directly in. Try and get it to work. This takes a couple of minutes; be patient. Give up after about 3 minutes if nothing's happened.

7. If necessary, find another Acestream link. Copy, and paste directly into Soda Player (i.e. even when the previous stream still looks to be loading, as it will change).

8. One is hopefully working by now. Enjoy the game and COYR!

Method 3

1. Try MamaHD.tv, Cricfree.hd, and similar. Callum will probably know a few more of these than I do.
  • For those in Australasia it’s on Bein sports 2 from 11.30am (NZT)
  • PaddyP17 said:

Righto. I'm a big fan of streaming games. I'll try and give a guide as to how I usually do so.

Method 1

This is for, let's say, the less technologically competent. It all takes place within a browser and there's no external programs/apps used, as detailed in method 2.

1. Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ . Click on the link that should say (if formatted properly) [18.45 GMT] Charlton Athletic v Shrewsbury Town (and yes, the time looks an hour out, but that's because it's GMT and not BST).

2. This link then takes you to - hopefully - a multitude of links for the game. Sort the posts by "top", if they aren't already sorted like that.

3. Pick a stream link. These are usually formatted thus:

SD 480p [or HD, etc] | Charlton vs Shrewsbury EN Sky Sports Football | NSFW: Yes/No | MISR: 512kbps | Clicks: 4 | Mobile : Yes/No

NB all the above numbers/channels might be look slightly different.

4. Repeat step 3 as necessary until you get a working stream. Enjoy the game and COYR!

Method 2

This is my preferred method. It involves installing a free video/media player.

1. Go to https://www.sodaplayer.com/ . This will invite you to download and install Soda Player. Click, download, and install.

2. Excellent. We now have Soda Player. When opening it, it should look something like this:

Keep it open and go back to your internet browser.

3. Follow Step 1, Method 1 ( http://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ ).

4. Follow Step 2 and sort by Top.

5. Find an Acestream link. They usually are a long string of numbers and letters, and look like this: 9eba690be925a98e8aecfc758070b874e19260c6

NB the above link is to generic Sky Sports Football and I don't know if it works

6. Copy and paste into Soda Player. See the image above? Click the prompt that says "open an Acestream/Torrent/whatever link", and then paste directly in. Try and get it to work. This takes a couple of minutes; be patient. Give up after about 3 minutes if nothing's happened.

7. If necessary, find another Acestream link. Copy, and paste directly into Soda Player (i.e. even when the previous stream still looks to be loading, as it will change).

8. One is hopefully working by now. Enjoy the game and COYR!

Method 3

1. Try MamaHD.tv, Cricfree.hd, and similar. Callum will probably know a few more of these than I do.

Thank you. :smile:
  • Are any addicks in Barcelona and know of a place to go and watch the game?

I fancy my chances finding a stream but less confident of finding a bar, which I'd prefer, in the hour I've got between finishing work and the game starting.

There is a huge Irish pub in Barcelona gothic quarter that has multiple screens. They could show more than one game?

We are watching on my iPad through skyQ in our hotel room in Amalfi half way into la Valle de Ferriere.
  • jamescafc said:

For those in Australasia it’s on Bein sports 2 from 11.30am (NZT)

But that's not live though
  • edited May 2018

Are any addicks in Barcelona and know of a place to go and watch the game?

There is a huge Irish pub in Barcelona gothic quarter that has multiple screens. They could show more than one game?

We are watching on my iPad through skyQ in our hotel room in Amalfi half way into la Valle de Ferriere.
    Yes and one on Las Rambla too. Wild Rover I think it’s called. A quick google should show both.
  • You could sign up to flawless TV on a free 2 day trial, works all over the world