Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Client Reference Number Is

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Fucking shit says Inhave no priorities
  • Options
    Signed in to my account - doesn't recognise my account number

Signed in to my old man's account number - he doesn't have the necessary privileges

So that's gone well then
  • Options
    Finally got it working . Once the registration process worked it was pretty easy . COYR!!
  • Options
    Despite adding people to my network I still couldn’t buy in baulk. I tried to follow the instructions on the club website about buying for other people who have season tickets but the options they walk you through just weren’t showing up???

Like @Rob7Lee had to buy it separately 3 times

That’s the only thing I wish they had been clearer on

Oh and absolutely no chance on that phone number. Must’ve rang it about 20 times before opting to go online. Always engaged
  • Options
    Managed to buy our two without problem - guess we are lucky.
  • Options
    Have registered ok and can buy my ticket. How do I buy my friends ticket for him ,sits next to me and season ticket holder ? Help appreciated .
  • Options

Have registered ok and can buy my ticket. How do I buy my friends ticket for him ,sits next to me and season ticket holder ? Help appreciated .

If he can’t do it himself you could always, with his permission of course, get his client reference number and activate his account for him and then purchase his seat
  • Options
    edited May 2018

If he can’t do it himself you could always, with his permission of course, get his client reference number and activate his account for him and then purchase his seat
    If I use the phone option would I be able to buy both tickets if I have both Con numbers ?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Being a bit dim, when you go to sign in is it the usual sign in details for CAFC tickets online? I have asked 3 times for reset password with no email received?

I'm no expert but I think you have to create your own password.

You might find it easier to register as new by following the email instructions and take it from there.

I didn't have an online account at all and, after much grief with conflicting numbers, got registered after phoning the ticket office and getting through after 15-20 minutes.

Use the client reference on your season ticket if you have one or your old CON number but don't type the letters CON just the numbers.

I have paid for a ticket and have a purchase reference. (I am a season ticket holder so it was reserved).

My remaining issue is that as I cannot print at home will I be able to access my paid ticket to print at work?

Cross that one on Tuesday!
    I just shared this in the other thread but you can scan your smartphone as well with the barcode on it.

I don’t own a printer or have access to one. How can I print my tickets for the match?

Supporters who do not own or have access to a printer should be aware that the barcode present on their print-at-home tickets can also be scanned on a smart phone. Fans can gain entry to The Valley by scanning the barcode from their smart phone when they get to the turnstiles on matchday.

Alternatively, supporters who purchase their tickets via Ticketmaster can visit The Valley before the day of the match and the ticket office will print their tickets for them. The ticket office have extended their opening hours to help fans with this.
  • Options

Fucking shit says Inhave no priorities

Re-register and follow the instructions carefully.

You then a screen which asks for your name and number. Then you register.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gotta be easier buying on the day an hour or so before KO....doubt the crowd will be much over 20K so surly it would be OK to do this...obviously have your Red Card handy if you decide to do that.