Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your Client Reference Number Is

Comments

• I have my con number I’m just wondering if I need a separate one for my boys ? They don’t have email addresses or accounts ?!

Bloody hell Beds, just read the posts at 4.30 & 4.45 and do what it says !
  • I have my con number I’m just wondering if I need a separate one for my boys ? They don’t have email addresses or accounts ?!

I have and it doesn’t work . I might as well stay at home and watch it it on the box if they are going to make it so complicated. Just another Charlton balls up in a long line of balls ups .

I have and it doesn’t work . I might as well stay at home and watch it it on the box if they are going to make it so complicated. Just another Charlton balls up in a long line of balls ups .
    Try just registering then.
  • Not got emails and at game but seems like people are getting in a pickle over nothing. Its not going to sell out. We will all get in.
  • Not got emails and at game but seems like people are getting in a pickle over nothing. Its not going to sell out. We will all get in.

This 100 times over. A Thursday night, live on TV, high ticket prices and thousands out of the habit of going. Will be amazed if we get over18000.
  • I didn't get an email from the club so registered online using the link the club provided online.

No mention of having to 'activate' anything nor do I see anything that wanted my CON number.

I'm a season ticket holder too. Why do I get the impending feeling of doom that I won't see my season ticket details on there tomorrow when I go to buy...
  • I didn't get an email from the club so registered online using the link the club provided online.

No mention of having to 'activate' anything nor do I see anything that wanted my CON number.

I'm a season ticket holder too. Why do I get the impending feeling of doom that I won't see my season ticket details on there tomorrow when I go to buy...

can check, log in and click on your account next to your name should be your con number.

can check, log in and click on your account next to your name should be your con number.
    Except it's not. Looks like a randomly generated number. Definitely not mine.
  • I haven't received an e mail, but just tried to log as per SHG's instruction.
    It wouldn't accept my Client Reference number, so I tried the usual p/w I use for buying Charlton tickets and it wouldn't accept that either.

There could be big problems here. Not due to Ticketmaster, but due to CAFC not having supplied the correct data base information.

I'll phone the club.

Covered End, do you have one of the old Red Cards. The Con ref number on that seems to work.
  • edited May 2018

I didn't get an email from the club so registered online using the link the club provided online.

Except it's not. Looks like a randomly generated number. Definitely not mine.
    that don't sound great. hope it is ok for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Managed to register again with my CON number after seeing the email my brother got and I didn't.

Nice to know that the steps to follow were only available in the email - to those who got it. Still sorted now but wouldn't have been an issue if the club had sent me the email in the first place.
  • I haven't received an e mail, but just tried to log as per SHG's instruction.
    It wouldn't accept my Client Reference number, so I tried the usual p/w I use for buying Charlton tickets and it wouldn't accept that either.

There could be big problems here. Not due to Ticketmaster, but due to CAFC not having supplied the correct data base information.

I'll phone the club.

Covered End, do you have one of the old Red Cards. The Con ref number on that seems to work.
    I'm all sorted thanks. I've registered and also added my sons on my network. So should be able to buy all 3 tomorrow.
    Tbh it's a big fuss about not much, because we can always phone them and the instructions on the OS seem to be excellent and pretty comprehensive.
    As I also said the club will be selling on the day in any case, so there is no need for even the the most negative person to get wound up.
  • I’m having to buy in baulk for my dad, uncle and a few others. Added them to my network so hopefully I can get them all in one hit

One chap I’m buying for doesn’t have an email address so I have added him to my network and hopefully I can get his. Guess we’ll find out 2mo

Not sure this has been thought through for those that aren’t IT literate
  • Never got email but know con number off by heart (bought too many tickets). Not going to fret until get back from Rochdale tomorrow afternoon. As others have said, I doubt it will sell out in 90 seconds
  • edited May 2018
    post immediately edited and I’m off for a slice of humble pie. My seat was in “reserved tickets”. Now happily bought. Apologies for the language if any children got to see it.
  • Ticket downloaded ready for the big night.
  • signed in this morning to be told I don’t have the right privilege to purchase a ticket and no season ticket seat in the reserved seats box. A mate has had the same problem - anyone else?
  • BEANBAG said:

signed in this morning to be told I don’t have the right privilege to purchase a ticket and no season ticket seat in the reserved seats box. A mate has had the same problem - anyone else?

See crustys post above with instructions, think a lot of people have been caught out by registering with ticketmaster rather than registering via the detailed instructions
  • So Daisey was right after all we are Customers /Clients and wr have a number
  • BEANBAG said:

signed in this morning to be told I don’t have the right privilege to purchase a ticket and no season ticket seat in the reserved seats box. A mate has had the same problem - anyone else?

Same problem even though had my season ticket for over 20 years my son also , typical Charlton nothing ever simple
  • Sponsored links:

• pretty simple and straight forward, no complaints from me.

• Being a bit dim, when you go to sign in is it the usual sign in details for CAFC tickets online? I have asked 3 times for reset password with no email received?
  • E-cafc said:

Don’t think I’ll bother now to be honest.

This club we support is a rudderless turd swirling down the pan of incompetence. It’s totally made my mind up. Until Dushitalet is history the club can do without me. Would have gone to the playoff games but I’m not spending hours making the effort.

What a wank fest Charlton are.

I have to agree. We are now a corpse of a football club that simply cannot cope with handling the ticket sales for a League 1 play off semi final. The recent success on the pitch has just covered up the deliberate, calculated and systematic destruction of our football club.
    Tend to agree with the above, luckily my mate from Lewisham can get me sorted.
  • edited May 2018

Being a bit dim, when you go to sign in is it the usual sign in details for CAFC tickets online? I have asked 3 times for reset password with no email received?

I'm no expert but I think you have to create your own password.

You might find it easier to register as new by following the email instructions and take it from there.

I didn't have an online account at all and, after much grief with conflicting numbers, got registered after phoning the ticket office and getting through after 15-20 minutes.

Use the client reference on your season ticket if you have one or your old CON number but don't type the letters CON just the numbers.

I have paid for a ticket and have a purchase reference. (I am a season ticket holder so it was reserved).

My remaining issue is that as I cannot print at home will I be able to access my paid ticket to print at work?

Cross that one on Tuesday!
  • I am through to site, password etc. Has all details name , client reference but still says I do not have correct priviliges.
  • I am through to site, password etc. Has all details name , client reference but still says I do not have correct priviliges.

Do you have a season ticket?
  • Managed to get mine, although did through separate accounts rather than join them so £7.50 of fee's and they don't take American Express so no cahsback :neutral:

Was quite straight forward really.
  • boogica said:

BEANBAG said:

Same problem even though had my season ticket for over 20 years my son also , typical Charlton nothing ever simple
    Yes, happened to me too.
    Ticketmaster phone line told me I had 3 accounts, but I was logged in on the one I created from the email, so don't know why it was a problem.
    They reset my password whilst I was on the phone and added my son to my Network.
    But my son did not appear on my account when I tried to select the tickets even though he was appearing on the account at their end.
    Stayed on-hold whilst he consulted with colleagues!
    Came back on phone and didn't know what problem was so manually went through booking process at their end and then just took my card details.
    So I have my tickets which is great, but don't know whether it will be an issue again if we progress.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Managed to get mine, although did through separate accounts rather than join them so £7.50 of fee's and they don't take American Express so no cahsback :neutral:

Was quite straight forward really.

We did ours but couldn’t see how to link them so although straightforward to purchase each cost a £2.50 charge

• Being a bit dim, when you go to sign in is it the usual sign in details for CAFC tickets online? I have asked 3 times for reset password with no email received?

Same here.