Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Client Reference Number Is

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018

DA9 said:

DA9 said:

May have been asked elsewhere as well, but does anyone know if ticketmaster will be charging fees etc?

Yes they will charge £2.50 per transaction Delivery fees but under that it says Home Leg - Play off Semi-final - All Tickets will be delivered as' TicketFast ' Print at home' tickets.
    Not that we will sell out, any idea how many tickets per season ticket you can buy? @Ollywozere
    And what if there are two or more of you in your family, father/son/daughter, or husband and wife etc etc that go...does that mean each individual has to log in and buy their own ticket instead of just one of you buying the tickets for the family ?
    I think so, as it says one ticket each.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Is the CRN number the same as the CON number on the red card?

No, possibly not, mine isn't. However, it does work with your con no. Perhaps my number was changed, when I had an issue a couple of seasons ago.
  • Options
    I've just received an email with a completely different client reference to my season ticket so-called client reference!
  • Options
    Mine is my red card number.
  • Options

WSS said:

I opted out of emails from the club so I suppose I won’t get this reference number....

I’ve mentioned on another thread that I opted in to emails from the club but not from anybody else. Ticketmaster probably won’t be given my details so they won’t be able to sell me a ticket
    It's on your S/T.
    The client reference number I've had emailed is not the same as my season ticket client reference number
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

WSS said:

I opted out of emails from the club so I suppose I won’t get this reference number....

I’ve mentioned on another thread that I opted in to emails from the club but not from anybody else. Ticketmaster probably won’t be given my details so they won’t be able to sell me a ticket
    It's on your S/T.
    The client reference number I've had emailed is not the same as my season ticket client reference number
    Or have you already renewed for 18/19 and it's that reference rather than the 17/18 (and prior) reference?
  • Options
    Is this a wind up Whoosh thread ?
  • Options

Is this a wind up Whoosh thread ?

Not on my part.
  • Options
    Email received but forgot password. Waiting for further email to reset it but not coming through.
  • Options
    No email for me yet
    And i emailed yesterday to ask about the hospitality package for £20
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will they just give us any old seat or will season ticket holders be able to purchase their usual seat?
  • Options
    I assume there will be nobody at the Club on a non-match Saturday morning?
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

No email for me yet, this could be interesting as I have two daughters on my account with season tickets, not sure if they have their own number - can under 18’s buy online...... we’ll see.

Having activated my account I was able to add family members who hace CRNs to my 'network'. Within that option you can set each network member to have tickets Assigned or Managed. Setting it to the latter initiates the sending of a confirmation email ..... which so far hasn't arrived.
  • Options
    I have not got the email but entered the address registered but can’t see where to put con number in?
  • Options
    Managed to activate it now.
  • Options

I have not got the email but entered the address registered but can’t see where to put con number in?

On clicking on the link my normal email/password didn't work but there was an Activate button which displayed a box where my CRN and password worked. Beware if you copy/paste the CRN - it may include a space at the end which the useless programmer fails to remove resulting in a failed activation.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Where did you enter your con number in?
  • Options
    Need to buy several tickets for family members - seems a bit daft that each season ticket holder ticket has to be bought separately?

Client Ref numbers are emailed out - this assumes everyone has email? If somebody has mislaid their season ticket and doesn't have a client ref number then they're fucked.

If this is all handled by Ticket master and nobody from the club is there to field problems it could all be a complete shambles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think all this ticketmaster bollocks is only relevant to those who have an online account.

Those of us who do not have an online account already are presumably excluded from attending.
  • Options
    Hex said:

Rob7Lee said:

No email for me yet, this could be interesting as I have two daughters on my account with season tickets, not sure if they have their own number - can under 18’s buy online...... we’ll see.

Having activated my account I was able to add family members who hace CRNs to my 'network'. Within that option you can set each network member to have tickets Assigned or Managed. Setting it to the latter initiates the sending of a confirmation email ..... which so far hasn't arrived.
    Have done the same update - no sign of confirmation email. Assume it will work.
  • Options

Sorted
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I think all this ticketmaster bollocks is only relevant to those who have an online account.

Those of us who do not have an online account already are presumably excluded from attending.

Well I got the e mail (see OP) but no reference number and I’m not currently a ST holder. What are the chances do you think of me getting a ticket ?

• Options

stonemuse said:

Where did you enter your con number in?
    Did it via the activate button
  • Options
    Following your football team is meant to be a pleasurable experience!

This whole computer bollocks is stressing me out as I cannot do it and thus will not be able to buy my seat to watch the match.

Looking after my mental health comes into play now so Fuck the play offs and fuck you Duchatelet and Meire.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I created a new online account. Followed the instructions on the e.mail. But could not see anywhere to enter the CRN shown on the e.mail. I clicked on the red "Activate your Ticketmaster Account here" text at the bottom of the e.mail. Not sure if anything happened. But I have received a no reply e.mail from Ticketmaster saying my account has been registered and I have been provided with a Client Identifier Number which is different to the CRN which I have not been required to enter anywhere!

I am guessing my account has been activated.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Seems to me a deliberate ageist policy to exclude over sixties or the computer illiterate.

The ghost of Meire lives on!

Is the ticket office not open till 1pm today
  • Options
    what happens to people who don't have access to the internet or a printer? I know, I know, in this day and age and all that but I do know at least two Charlton fans with no internet access. and @Chef_addick has already said he has no print at home option.

I could get tickets for them I guess, (as I will be getting mine via someone else's season ticket as I don't own a season ticket myself. i wont get into the fact that that person is not happy that ticketmaster now has his details) but I guess it depends how many tickets a season ticket holder can buy.
  • Options
    Me too, my youngest had an email (I still haven't nor has my eldest) but have registered. I suspect I will need to register all 3 of us though......