Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Provisional play off ticket plan

Comments

• Options

If season ticket seats are being held till tuesday why as a non season ticket holder can i not buy before then?

So that everyone isn't trying to buy on day 1 ?
    Do you think Ticketmaster couldn’t cope with that then? I thought that was the whole idea of outsourcing it.
  • Options

Basically a Gold match with my seat being £26 - Not surprised in the slightest as expected that to happen

Shame really that they're again more interested in the cost rather than filling the Valley

Shrewsbury fans are being charged 23 quid for the game on thursday, U21s are £18 and U18s are £10. I think that's very reasonable for a play off semi final.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Due to high demand you are currently held in a queue. Even Ticketmaster can’t do it properly.

It’s hardly Glastonbury ticket sales after all.
  • Options
    Just like to say thanks to the other lifers who have messaged offering to print my ticket for me if needed, goes to show what a great bunch of fans we have.
  • Options
    I can't get past that waiting clock :(
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2018
    Waited a few minutes in the queue, but just got my 4 for north lower, very straightforward after you get in.
    Email with pdf attachment arrived a few seconds later
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Finally sorted. Had not completed registration yesterday which caused an initial problem. A bit convoluted but got there.
  • Options
    System rubbish. I registered yesterday. Log in today, it says I do not have the “ privileges to buy ticket” I am a season ticket holder.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2018

Got there but won't let me buy a ticket. How do you enter your Client Ref Number?

Did you register first, via the instructions on the other thread?

Copied........

If you have not received an email but have your season ticket number here are the instructions:

- Visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/
    - Click ‘Sign In’ in the top right hand corner (Do not try to sign in at this point as you first need to activate your account)
    - Select ‘Activate it now’ at the bottom of the pop-up that appears
    - Type in your above client reference number and your surname and click ‘Find my account’
    - Complete the necessary fields and click ‘Complete registration’ at the bottom of the page

Once you have done the above make a note of your password so you can easily log in to purchase tickets once they are on sale.

Should you have any problems activating your account you can call Ticketmaster on 03330 035 947.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone managed to buy tickets for their “network” yet? . I’ve added both my kids accounts to my network yet the instructions on the website make zero sense.
  • Options
    Just putting this out there, if there aren’t any left on Tuesday I’ll be looking for a spare
  • Options
    edited May 2018

If season ticket seats are being held till tuesday why as a non season ticket holder can i not buy before then?

So that everyone isn't trying to buy on day 1 ?
    Do you think Ticketmaster couldn’t cope with that then? I thought that was the whole idea of outsourcing it.
    Yes I'm sure they could cope, but possibly it would take longer for the fans to be dealt with, which some fans might be upset about.

Anyway, I've got my S/T seat and others, online & printed already from the immediate e mail.

Well done Charlton & Ticketmaster. Simple if you read and follow the instructions given.
  • Options

Just like to say thanks to the other lifers who have messaged offering to print my ticket for me if needed, goes to show what a great bunch of fans we have.

Don't fall for that one :smile:
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Im a season ticket holder but keep getting this screen? Anyone else having the same issue?
  • Options

Im a season ticket holder but keep getting this screen? Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes same for me.
  • Options
    Same as
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes same for me.
    You need to register first so they can link your seat to the portal. You should have got an email with detail yesterday.

If not follow these instructions.

In order to make sure all supporters are prepared for Sunday morning, please visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/ prior to tickets going on sale to activate your account. To do this you will need to follow the below instructions:

- Visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/
    - Click ‘Sign In’ in the top right hand corner (Do not try to sign in at this point as you first need to activate your account)
    - Select ‘Activate it now’ at the bottom of the pop-up that appears
    - Type in your above client reference number and your surname and click ‘Find my account’
    - Complete the necessary fields and click ‘Complete registration’ at the bottom of the page

Once you have done the above make a note of your password so you can easily log in to purchase tickets once they are on sale.
  • Options
    Got my ticket.

It is very important that you follow the instructions repeated above when registering.

If you don't you will be registered on the Ticketmaster site but you will not have the privileges needed to buy before Tuesday.
  • Options
    Got in but couldn't get my usual season ticket seats ? Got best available and got my block. Quick question - lower North block E - I have row AA , is this to the back from the pitch up ? Thanks
  • Options
    Just got 3 - absolute doddle. Why can’t it be that easy all the time.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Got my ticket.

It is very important that you follow the instructions repeated above when registering.

If you don't you will be registered on the Ticketmaster site but you will not have the privileges needed to buy before Tuesday.

I think people have done what I I did yesterday, registered with ticketmaster first, then realised I had to do it the other way as shown above, redid it, and it was simple enough after getting past the queue this morning.
  • Options
    I have registered. When logged in it says my account number and name. But get screen I am not eligible. I used registration number club gave me. C
    Big cock up by someone.
  • Options
    Still trying to work out how I’m going to get a ticket.....certainly very unclear as we speak.
    Club need to come up with something much more plain and simple re actually selling tickets at The Valley. IMHO.
  • Options
    I tried to re register. But it goes automatically to me account, correct name number etc but says , as for others, I am not eligible.
  • Options

I have registered. When logged in it says my account number and name. But get screen I am not eligible. I used registration number club gave me. C
    Big cock up by someone.

Same here. Followed the instructions exactly and registered my account but is telling me I'm not eligible, even though I've had a season ticket for over 20 seasons!
  • Options
    Set up a new hotmail account?