Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Provisional play off ticket plan

Comments

• Options
    Basically a Gold match with my seat being £26 - Not surprised in the slightest as expected that to happen

Shame really that they're again more interested in the cost rather than filling the Valley
  • Options
    Having read the full instructions i can only say what a performance. Think i will ring and buy. And I am still confused. If I am not a season ticket holder do i have to wait until Tuesday.
  • Options

Having read the full instructions i can only say what a performance. Think i will ring and buy. And I am still confused. If I am not a season ticket holder do i have to wait until Tuesday.

Yes according to the website
  • Options

Now,I am old and not technically up to date,but surely the entry method we have at the turnstiles could be adjusted to accomodate play off game,thereby allowing season ticket holders to use this years card with a bill sent later.Something along these lines would eliminate the need to the need to sell 5-6000 tickets,probably around half of what will be needed.

Any half decent owner would have just gifted you lot your seats as an apology for the last 4-years of shite and a part apology for Katrien Merde...
  • Options
    TeslaGirl said:

GDPR has been in place for 2 years; the fines etc in the UK start 25th May IIR. Fines are E20m or 4% of global turnover, whichever is the higher. So, the rules currently apply, they just can't (yet) get fined for failing to follow them.

100% wrong.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Now,I am old and not technically up to date,but surely the entry method we have at the turnstiles could be adjusted to accomodate play off game,thereby allowing season ticket holders to use this years card with a bill sent later.Something along these lines would eliminate the need to the need to sell 5-6000 tickets,probably around half of what will be needed.

Any half decent owner would have just gifted you lot your seats as an apology for the last 4-years of shite and a part apology for Katrien Merde...
    The receipts are pooled between the 4 clubs and the EFL. Can't just drop prices.
  • Options
    Will it have the facility to add more than 1 ST number at a time for getting more than 4 tickets?
  • Options
    Signed up to the ticket master site, pretty straightforward so not sure how others are struggling, not expecting any issues purchasing tomorrow, now I just need to hope the ticket arrives Wednesday!!!!
  • Options

Totally pissed off about this,dont have a printer or smartphone,so will either have to ponce of someone who has,or drive from medway to the valley on tuesday so they can print them.When will people who organise these things accept that a lot of older people dont liv e in the modern technical world,and find all this on line bollocks very stressfull.Surely the ticket office could have opened on sunday and monday to accomodate people who wanted to purchase in person.

Pretty sure the update from the club says that Ticketmaster will count up how many tickets are unsold Wednesday afternoon and let the club know, the club will then sell the remaining tickets Thursday, I'd ring/email the club to confirm before wasting your time Tuesday going to buy tickets the club doesn't have.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Signed up to the ticket master site, pretty straightforward so not sure how others are struggling, not expecting any issues purchasing tomorrow, now I just need to hope the ticket arrives Wednesday!!!!

isn't it print at home?

• Options
    Can you order them by phone, to be posted out?
  • Options
    edited May 2018

isn't it print at home?

Mmmm...... I didn't read it properly, I'll call the ticket office Monday, I dont have a printer at home and I can't print at work due to our network doesn't allow attachments form external email addresses!!

Nothing's ever easy with Charlton!!
  • Options

isn't it print at home?

Mmmm...... I didn't read it properly, I'll call the ticket office Monday, I dont have a printer at home and I can't print at work due to our network doesn't allow attachments form external email addresses!!

Indeed. I don't have a printer either so have got a neighbour poised to do it.
  • Options

isn't it print at home?

Can you forward the email to your work email address so that it is not an 'external' email address you are printing from?
  • Options
    Excuse my ignorance and not wanting to scan all the ticketing threads but have prices been announced yet anywhere?
  • Options

Excuse my ignorance and not wanting to scan all the ticketing threads but have prices been announced yet anywhere?

think it's gold pricing

https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/stadium-map-pricing
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

isn't it print at home?

Can you forward the email to your work email address so that it is not an 'external' email address you are printing from?
    I could but I won't be able to open the attachment, I work in the care industry and they are really big on data protection, unless it comes from a doctor's, hospital out the police it won't get through.

Worst case scenario is I leave work 15 minutes early Thursday and print at the library on my way to catch the train to the game.
  • Options
    Just in case this helps anyone.

I am not a current season ticket holder and did not receive an email with a CRN today. However, I checked the tickets I purchased this season, which I had kept. Most were printed off at home and did not show a CRN. However, for 2 games I had tickets sent in the post and they had a CRN printed on them. Both different, but one of them was my old red card number. I successfully registered with Ticketmaster using that.
  • Options
    How many do we think Shrewsbury will bring? 2-2,500?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone read the plan for buying your Multiple season ticket holder (family) Tickets?

Jesus wept, no wonder they say calling is the best for this instance
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Will it have the facility to add more than 1 ST number at a time for getting more than 4 tickets?

Ring up if it's easier to do so.
  • Options

The tickets won't be sent ! You need to print at home or if you use a smartphone, scan your phone ticket at the turnstile.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Given the size of walk-up they are lining up with these arrangements, I think they would have done well to sell all adult tickets for £20 and concessions at £15, £10 and £5. The revenue implications are minimal because of the split.

Edit:

Rules:

3.5 The Home Club may not reduce normal League admission charges without the written agreement of the Away Club. Any disagreement between the Clubs shall be determined by the Executive.

3.6 For the purposes of Rule 3.5, ‘reduce’ shall also include seeking to make Play Off Match tickets available to season ticket holders, members of membership clubs or other similar schemes at the same discount that would apply to them for normal League Matches when compared with the Club’s published normal League Match admission charges.
  • Options
    If season ticket seats are being held till tuesday why as a non season ticket holder can i not buy before then?
  • Options

If season ticket seats are being held till tuesday why as a non season ticket holder can i not buy before then?

It’s a valid question, but equally why would you need to? Possibly someone down there is under the illusion the crowd will be much bigger than is at all likely.
  • Options

So that everyone isn't trying to buy on day 1 ?
  • Options
    And, I assume, so that ticket holders can buy more than one ticket.

But you’re right, that would only be an issue if we had any chance of selling out.
  • Options
    Silly question but assuming the game isn’t all-ticket and we’ll be able to buy on the night?
  • Options
    Just flown in from Australia. What’s this about a crn? I have an old con number ( no pun intended) is that going to be valid? I’m back here in my trusty Motorhome so I don’t have any access to a printer. I’d like to go to both the games so I’m guessing you can pay on the day at the home leg as we won’t sell out, but what about the away?