Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quest becomes new home of EFL highlights

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2018

Well said Dean Ashton

For those who missed it Colin Murray said to him were the fans right to do it

Deans response, if they did a peaceful protest the wouldnt get noticed, its a shame but they had to do this to get media attention

Only thing I disagreed with was the way he said that if we did a peaceful protest - I honestly think all of our protests have been peaceful, none have shown aggression thats for sure
    I assumed by peaceful he meant what was happening outside the west(which got no media coverage)

And non peaceful as in getting the game held up(which got media attention)
  • Options
    I know I’ve said this before but I still can’t believe people stay in on a Saturday night to watch this drivel. Although if that really is the case, can someone at least comment with what minute I need to skip to on the recording to see Charlton? Thanks.
  • Options
    I have the same opinion of this show as I do with Match of The Day - why on earth do we need to sit through highlights to then only have to go and watch them again but this time with a pundit stating obvious points over the top? All three divisions can easily be summed up in 45 minutes without all the waffle.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

I know I’ve said this before but I still can’t believe people stay in on a Saturday night to watch this drivel. Although if that really is the case, can someone at least comment with what minute I need to skip to on the recording to see Charlton? Thanks.

League 1 games after about 1 hr, Charlton first game up this week.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Sunday morning re-run.
  • Options
    Other than perhaps at the end of the season, I hardly ever watch the FL highlights programme since we went down, as the minimal goal coverage can be seen elsewhere anyway

The advantage of the BBC show was that when slumped in your chair, after watching MOTD the default option was to stay on the same channel and watch the FL show as well, or at least until your division had been shown.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Are quest still covering the EFL highlights show? 
    Edit: just seen the the other thread. 
  • Options
    they are .. Sat evening and I have just watched repeats 10 a.m. Sunday
  • Options
    Quest presenter, Connor is good & the footballers he has on are able to string 2 words together. The ads are a bit of pain. Good to record it, so you can skip over the ads.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:
    I have the same opinion of this show as I do with Match of The Day - why on earth do we need to sit through highlights to then only have to go and watch them again but this time with a pundit stating obvious points over the top? All three divisions can easily be summed up in 45 minutes without all the waffle.
    Total agree on Match of the Day. Rerunning the highlights with obvious & mostly not particularly insightful comments is not exciting. All these highlight programs best recorded &watched later with the remote.
  • Options
    vff said:
    Quest presenter, Connor is good & the footballers he has on are able to string 2 words together. The ads are a bit of pain. Good to record it, so you can skip over the ads.
    Its Colin.
    Didnt see the highlights last night but thought last season the programme was very good. Like you say, they usually have good guests on and do pretty good interviews after match. I have it recorded and will be watching it in shortly
  • Options
    Didn't see it last night but watched last week. Can't bear Dean Ashton personally. 
  • Options
    vff said:
    Its Colin.
    Didnt see the highlights last night but thought last season the programme was very good. Like you say, they usually have good guests on and do pretty good interviews after match. I have it recorded and will be watching it in shortly
    The Not the Top 20 Podcast guy was on last night, he's always interesting and informative
  • Options

The Not the Top 20 Podcast guy was on last night, he's always interesting and informative
    Yep just watched it. Enjoyed that.

• Options
    They didn't show Gregory hitting the post.
  • Options
    I notice they have a midweek programme on Wednesday. Will be good to get home and watch highlights unless we get stuffed by Forest of course
  • Options
    Wonder when / if Quest will change their tune with us

At the moment they keep saying that we should stay in the Division (and not suffer relegation) - Know its early days but how long before they think that we may not slide down the table
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I notice they have a midweek programme on Wednesday. Will be good to get home and watch highlights unless we get stuffed by Forest of course
    Our game is live on Sky. Sky Action I think. 
  • Options
    Michael Morrison is a studio guest this Saturday. I don't recall seeing him on TV before
  • Options
    Michael Morrison is a studio guest this Saturday. I don't recall seeing him on TV before
    Thanks for the heads up. I only tune in when we've won so I really hope I get to hear from Morrison on Saturday evening.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I only tune in when we've won so I really hope I get to hear from Morrison on Saturday evening.
    I'll let you know what Morro said  ;)
  • Options
    I'll let you know what Morro said  ;)
    Ha ha  ! We are playing Pompey who we always beat so I am confident I'll hear him too. 
  • Options
    Jason Euell is the studio guest next Wednesday
  • Options
    Jason Euell is the studio guest next Wednesday
    I wonder what happened to him!
  • Options
    No highlights of our game this morning on Quest....any reason for this?
  • Options
    No highlights of our game this morning on Quest....any reason for this?
    They had technical issues so half of L1 was shown after a few L2 games