Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy birthday Keith

BIRTHDAY

Many happy returns to Charlton legend Keith Peacock, who turns 7️⃣3️⃣ today! #cafc

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Happy Birthday Keith, and my brother! He still looks fit enough to be able to juggle the ball all the way from the tunnel to the goal.
  • Keithy keithy peacock on the wing on the wing.
    Happy birthday mate
  • Happy Birthday Keith Peacock. What an exciting forward line we used to have in those days.
  • Happy birthday Keith, what a lovely guy.
  • Happy Birthday Keith, here's to many more!
  • Legend
  • Happy Birthday Keith, here's to many more!
  • I arranged hospitality in the Keith Peacock Lounge for two friends (one a Scunthorpe supporter!) and I for the recent home game against Scunthorpe. Keith came up to say hello and introduce himself. I asked him if he remembered the last time he and I met around 1964! He joked that he wasn't old enough. I told him that I was only 9 years old at the time and had asked for his autograph. He really is a nice guy and seemed to get on with everyone in the lounge that day.

After the game was over and we had lost to Scunthorpe I heard him say a couple of times to different people that anything can happen in football with 4 games still to be played.
  • Happy Birthday Keith, and my brother! He still looks fit enough to be able to juggle the ball all the way from the tunnel to the goal.

You know and we all know that Captain Peacock generally missed the goal. ;o)

• Sponsored links:

• Absolute legend and a lovely bloke as well, never seen him too busy for the fans.

Happy Birthday Keith
  • Saw him the other day going into my local Coop. He was dressed in denim shirt, waistcoat, jeans and a trilby. All very trendy for a 73 year old. I hope I look as good as he does at 73. Happy Birthday ‘ Keithy Peacock on the wing ‘
  • Charlton to the core.

He's in great nick for his age.
  • Mr Charlton. Top man. Legend