Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Membership number?

Anyone know how to go about finding this out without having to ring the NHS? Sorry I mean ticket office.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Is it on your Red Card/S/T or S/T application sent to you ?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Anyone know how to go about finding this out without having to ring the NHS? Sorry I mean ticket office.

If you have an online account, sign in, then go to account settings and its there
  • Options

buckshee said:

If you have an online account, sign in, then go to account settings and its there
    Not necessarily. The online system is a complete mess, when duplicate accounts not linked together! My account (under my email address) doesn't show my client reference account number

Indeed the season ticket renewal letter had no recognisable number on it either!
  • Options

buckshee said:

Tried that, not there I'm afraid. One would've thought it would be on our season tickets themselves but then that would be far to obvious.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

buckshee said:

Tried that, not there I'm afraid. One would've thought it would be on our season tickets themselves but then that would be far to obvious.
    The Client ref:number below your name on your season ticket card is your membership number.
  • Options
    clive said:

buckshee said:

buckshee said:

The Client ref:number below your name on your season ticket card is your membership number.
    It seems you're right, however it doesn't recognise mine or my daughter numbers but it does recognise my son's. Typical Charlton.