Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EFL To Vote on Match Programmes.

13»

Comments

• Options

I don't blame the people producing it, but in terms of content our programme is one of the worst in the division. For the same price other clubs produce far thicker programmes with more unique content

Considering the CEO wanted it scrapped, wrecked its sales by sacking the company who it was outsourced to without realising the trollies didn't belong to the club, sacked or drove off a lot of the Comms team and harassed the few who were left I think it's a miracle they still produced anything at all.

One more thing that will be a lot better without this disastrous ownerships' interference.
    To be fair the rot set in under the Spivs when they decreased the print run, so that when someone like me turning up a quarter of an hour before kick-off from the direction of Charlton Lane it was always sold out. So I got out of the habit of buying it. So when Meire made her "changes" I was past being bothered.