Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

APU

APU gone unbelievable !!!

Comments

• Forgive my ignorance but who or what is APU?
  • cause of death PC
  • LenGlover said:

Forgive my ignorance but who or what is APU?

A character from The Simpsons.

The world has officially gone mad.
  • LenGlover said:

A character in The Simpsons.
  • edited April 2018
    LenGlover said:

a simpsons character who is a asian shopkeeper with an asian accent that its claimed is streotypical and offensive.

the guy that does the voice also does other simpsons characters and he is happy to stop doing apu
  • cause of death PC

Killed by a computer?
  • edited April 2018

cause of death PC

Change.
  • Sponsored links:

• cause of death PC

Change.
    pc means;

the avoidance of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against.

is exactly the reason why the character has been axed.

don't really see the issue with what i posted.
  • Chizz said:

Sad news indeed. RIP. Condolences to his wife Manjula and to their children Anoop, Nabendu, Sandeep, Gheet, Uma, Poonam, Priya and Sashi.

Who will run the Kwik-e-mart?
  • Chizz said:

Sad news indeed. RIP. Condolences to his wife Manjula and to their children Anoop, Nabendu, Sandeep, Gheet, Uma, Poonam, Priya and Sashi.

Probably his widow Manjula or their children Anoop, Nabendu, Sandeep, Gheet, Uma, Poonam, Priya and Sashi.
  • A minutes silence or applause on Saturday?
  • edited April 2018
    dont think its the end of apu, hes just said hes open to let some one else voice the character (he voices a bunch of others anyway).

Its in response to the a south asian made a documentary about how apu is a racist stereotype. Even though literally every character in the simpsons is a stereotype.
  • Great character, will be missed but many people watch the latest episodes?
  • dont think its the end of apu, hes just said hes open to let some one else voice the character (he voices a bunch of others anyway).

Its in response to the south asian guy in big bang theory, not content with being on the worst show on television currently, made a documentary about how apu is a racist stereotype. Even though literally every character in the simpsons is a stereotype.

Wrong guy surely! There's more than one Asian comedian....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018

dont think its the end of apu, hes just said hes open to let some one else voice the character (he voices a bunch of others anyway).

Its in response to the south asian guy in big bang theory, not content with being on the worst show on television currently, made a documentary about how apu is a racist stereotype. Even though literally every character in the simpsons is a stereotype.

Wrong guy surely! There's more than one Asian comedian....
    why the f*k did i think it was that guy, completely got my wires crossed. Corrected haha
  • Pathetic.
  • The snowflake generation - ridiculous!
  • Chizz said:

His brother Sanjay will pop back to help out again.

Nothing decent since season 11. Sad how far it's fallen

Dont think the new episodes are all that any more. Seems like they have ran out of ideas.
  • A minutes silence or applause on Saturday?

Every time we get a corner

Shop

• The snowflake generation - ridiculous!

Things change over time whether we like it or not - that's been going on since the beginning of time. Each generation has a different set of views.

That's life!

Racism and homophobia were common in comedy in the past and I'm sure will return at some point in the future.
  • Nicholas said:

Great character, will be missed but many people watch the latest episodes?

Dont think the new episodes are all that any more. Seems like they have ran out of ideas.
    That's my point. He'll still be on the better episodes. People are getting upset about something they don't watch!