Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done Rams

Possibly doubling up on another thread but I promised my Derby supporting mate Steve to give them a mention here if they knock you know poo out of playoff spot.
So, cheers Steve.

Comments

• Well done the Rams, great result!
  • also after we beat blackburn on saturday boro have millwall on the telly :wink: so can all laugh at that after necking the free heineken's because we scored 3 goals.
  • The Spanners' last two matches: Boro (a), Villa (h).

Should be enough to keep them out of the play offs.
  • keep reading this thread title as "well done reams".

OBSESSED
  • The Spanners' last two matches: Boro (a), Villa (h).

Should be enough to keep them out of the play offs.

Just like Scunthorpe and Bradford would be too much for them in last years play offs .
    Never count your chickens where the pondlife are involved
    Villa are safe in the play-offs - if they really want to help humanity, they'd lose against Derby on Saturday and then put the Spanners back in their box in the last game.
  • A QPR supporting chap at work hates them almost as much as we do. His take on it was that as much as he really doesn't want them to go up if they did it would be the worst thing for them. They get away with so much scummy muggy behaviour because they are in a league that diesnt really matter and gets piss poor coverage. Try any of their antics in the premier league and it would be big news. Imagine them keeping manure fans in for 3 hours after the game at the toolbox in order to let the local Neanderthals disperse! That wouldn't go down well. Their usual "look at me im 'ard" antics wouldr last 5 mins.