Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ROT and CARD

With no one to protest against at the Valley, is it now the time to pass whatever is left in CARD funds to the ROT campaign?

To my mind, Belgium is the only way forward.

Comments

• Options
    I admire your stance Redrobo but if Belgium is the way forward to getting rid of RD we are fooked.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Redrobo said:

With no one to protest against at the Valley, is it now the time to pass whatever is left in CARD funds to the ROT campaign?

It is not CARD's funds for them to pass over!

I don’t understand. If CARD members agree to finance something what is to stop them? I suspect that there is not a huge surplus, but what are they going to do with it?

I am not suggesting they disband, but now seems the time to put pressure on Rolly. There will not be any calls for a protest at Blackburn which leaves next season if he is still here. ROT are in the perfect place to put on pressure now and through the summer.

If he is still here next season, we go again.
  • Options
    I repeat, it is not CARD's funds. The Protest Fund is run by me and Davo.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Curb_It said:

Redrobo said:

It is not CARD's funds for them to pass over!

I don’t understand. If CARD members agree to finance something what is to stop them? I suspect that there is not a huge surplus, but what are they going to do with it?

I am not suggesting they disband, but now seems the time to put pressure on Rolly. There will not be any calls for a protest at Blackburn which leaves next season if he is still here. ROT are in the perfect place to put on pressure now and through the summer.

If he is still here next season, we go again.
    CARD do not agree to finance anything, they make a request for funds just like anyone else.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I repeat, it is not CARD's funds. The Protest Fund is run by me and Davo.

Send them a cheque then.
  • Options
    If ROT have a funding need, they will ask Curb_it and Davo for funds the same as everyone else.

Or raise funds separately.
  • Options
    I'm staying out of this :)
  • Options
    I have the feeling that I have just walked into the middle of an argument. I was a bit mystified why ROT had started their own funding campaign.

Just out of interest, have they applied for funds before and been turned down?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:

I have the feeling that I have just walked into the middle of an argument. I was a bit mystified why ROT had started their own funding campaign.

Just out of interest, have they applied for funds before and been turned down?

Poor credit rating? Maybe try an Aqua or Marbles card, they’re pretty accommodating, but the interest rate is very similar to Roland’s I’m afraid.