Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rochdale away (ed. 1,200+ sold, more coaches added)

Comments

• edited April 2018
    3 of us going. Fancy dress?
  • 3 of us going. Fancy dress?

Smart casual
  • J BLOCK said:

PeterGage said:

I am going to Rochdale and staying overnight. I dont know that part of the world and would appreciate any advice of the best places/towns to stay. TIA.

Stay in Manchester, only down the road.
    That’s what I’m doing. Staying in Salford Quays and drinking in Manchester before the game and then after the game.
  • Ordered last Wednesday evening, not arrived yet. Hopefully will arrive by Friday or else the ticket office will phone Rochdale to print a duplicate...

Same here. Ordered online Wednesday lunchtime (no confirmation email but checked my bank account & payment has been taken) and expected them by Saturday. Will start getting worried if they're not here by this Wednesday.
  • Surely we have to sell this out??? Can’t believe the club has not considered free travel?!
  • Is there a fancy dress theme?

• Just bought 3 glad it’s unallocated seating

Weekend in Manchester
  • Go as one of these.

Dont fancy dressing like Roland thank you.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018
    Duplicated unofficial coach post.

• Do we still have tickets left and does anyone know if they would sell on the day if there are some left?

Can see us making a fairly late call on this one.

The away end takes 3,600
  • edited April 2018
    cabbie8 said:

Surely we have to sell this out??? Can’t believe the club has not considered free travel?!

You can't believe that RD hasn't put his hand in his pocket to pay for free travel?

Come on now.

The guy has probably never heard of Rochdale, never mind that we have an important game against them this weekend.
  • Get new owners by wednesday and they can throw on some free coaches!
  • Any idea on how many we've sold? Would be good if we were into 4 figures.

Believe an extra 1,000 tickets arrived last week. They won’t have been posting out tickets ordered online last week as they were too busy with Blackburn.

Believe an extra 1,000 tickets arrived last week. They won’t have been posting out tickets ordered online last week as they were too busy with Blackburn.
    That's interesting, as I phoned the club up this morning as I'd ordered online for Rochdale last Wednesday and hadn't seen anything yet. Hopefully today they'll catch up!

I assume that means the initial batch have either sold out or are expecting to? Good stuff!
  • Popped in and bought two this afternoon.

@el-pietro if I get to Ratcliffes, I’ll buy you a beer for sending double for those Charlton Irish badges!!!! :wink:
  • Driving up with my son and staying over.

Can someone list below all the nightclubs in Rochdale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Driving up with my son and staying over.

Hooters
    Sweaty Bettys
    The Phoenix Club
  • What time is everyone arriving in Manc. I stupidly booked to arrive at 12, thinking it was 3 KO.

I assume tram to Rochdale quickest
  • ads said:

Macronate said:

Hooters
    Sweaty Bettys
    The Phoenix Club
    Thanks, they sound perfect.
  • Macronate said:

Ko-Ko lounge.
    Looks good

• _nam11 said:

What time is everyone arriving in Manc. I stupidly booked to arrive at 12, thinking it was 3 KO.

Tram takes ages. Made that mistake last season. Train from Manchester Victoria is better.
  • _nam11 said:

What time is everyone arriving in Manc. I stupidly booked to arrive at 12, thinking it was 3 KO.

Doesn’t sound stupid to me. Perfect time to arrive for ‘a few’ sherbets.
  • Just seen on the website over 1000 tickets sold and additional spaces on the coaches made available.
  • Just seen on the website over 1000 tickets sold and additional spaces on the coaches made available.

Putting people on the roof are they?
    Yes.
  • _nam11 said:

Tram takes ages. Made that mistake last season. Train from Manchester Victoria is better.
    Lovely cheers. Train to Rochdale Town Centre?