Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale away (ed. 1,200+ sold, more coaches added)

191011121315»

Comments

• Options

Macronate said:

1,161 out of a crowd of 5,294.

Felt like more than that too. Wonder if that was advance sales only? Spent the game standing and singing so felt like the old days. Throat struggling for Thu now!
    What you need for the throat is plenty of white wine, Weegie, drunk lovingly! I find it helps soothe the vocal chords, brain and general wellbeing!
  • Options
    Sounds a good plan, @eynsfordaddick! Hope you are well?
  • Options

Sounds a good plan, @eynsfordaddick! Hope you are well?

Yes, thanks, very well and both very excited! Like our old Charlton at the moment! Hope you are both well? Can't wait for the week to fly by to Thursday.
  • Options
    Apart from the sore throat we are good, thanks! Will look out for you both on Thu x
  • Options
    Macronate said:

That surprises me.......I’d have thought quite a few more?
  • Options

Macronate said:

That surprises me.......I’d have thought quite a few more?
    Especially as Charlton said they had sold over 1,200
  • Options
    M62 and the Jimmy Seed express my have accounted for a few of those missing.
  • Options
    I thought I'd read a figure of c1,600 up there
  • Options
    That's according to our OS.

Got to say, seemed like more.
  • Options
    There were definitely people paying on the day as well. I saw at least half a dozen whilst I was waiting to enter the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought it was great - sod the result, it was a terrific atmosphere even if the team was in second gear. Enjoyed the Dale fans’ pitch invasion at the end and their fans coming over to shake our hands - shame the stewards kept trying to stop them.

Popped into a fabulous new pub in the town centre, the Medcine Tap, on the way back to Manchester too.