Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will the Rochdale Game be on telly? (Ed. Yes, yes it will)

Comments

• Options

ross1 said:

Sorry, but this means I will not be doing a match commentry, can anyone else do it. Thanks

That's a bit of a fekking selfish attitude Ross, I don't have Sky.

Admin: Dock his wages :smile:
    25 game match day thread ban. Or even worse, a Season ticket in the West stand.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Sorry, but this means I will not be doing a match commentry, can anyone else do it. Thanks

You mean I should be paid to do this :smiley:
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Trial period ends after Saturday's game to earn a back dated salary. ;)
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Time to join me and Lancs behind the picket line.

Endless Previews and Statbanks and have yet to see a penny for our efforts
  • Options

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Time to join me and Lancs behind the picket line.

Endless Previews and Statbanks and have yet to see a penny for our efforts
    The decision was to pay you lot a salary or give Lookouts butler a wage increase. You know how things work on here.
  • Options
    Even SKY just said they dont expect a shock on the Final day in regards to Plymouth pipping us
  • Options
    Northampton beat Oldham then Rochdale will only need a draw.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2018

Northampton beat Oldham then Rochdale will only need a draw.

Goal difference is too big for that.

Ed. Mixed the teams up
  • Options
    Great news on tv as I couldn’t get to the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Even SKY just said they dont expect a shock on the Final day in regards to Plymouth pipping us

Gives them the perfect excuse to change the game they show, then...
  • Options
    Where are people watching this.

Maybe people who are planning on pubbing it can all gather at the same pub and create an atmosphere
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

I’d heard a rumour that some posters were not claiming their royalties, I didn’t think it was true but it sounds like you might be one of them...
  • Options

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

I’d heard a rumour that some posters were not claiming their royalties, I didn’t think it was true but it sounds like you might be one of them...
    Which member of the Royal family will I get :smiley:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Hope not,we are always shit on the telly

Except when we're not.

Charlton 3-1 Leyton Orient ring any bells?
    Am I right in saying even Solly scored?
  • Options
    Has anyone seen if and where this will be on TV in the US? Or more likely on a streaming app associated with a TV station (i.e. ESPN3)? I feel. Like in theory it should be on ESPN3 but they aren't listing it. It would suck if the game wasn't on iFollow because it's in telly in the UK but isn't on telly here. Given it was only announced yesterday I'll keep looking.
  • Options
    For those in the US, the Rochdale game this Saturday will be on ESPN+, which is where the playoffs will be as well. The play-off final is also there.

From what I understand, ESPN+ is a new add-on app that costs $4.99/month, even if you already have ESPN through your cable provider. It is different to the "Watch ESPN" app, where you can watch a lot of stuff with your cable provider login.

Good news is ESPN+ has a 7-day free trial. Unfortunately that won't quite cover Saturday's game and both legs of the play-offs. But at $4.99/month, it's cheaper than one match on iFollow.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Not been shown live on Sky once this season now there is the potential for the next 4 to be shown.

The price of success.

Give it a couple of seasons and we'll be in the premier league and this will be common.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Dazzler21 said:

Hope not,we are always shit on the telly

Except when we're not.

Orient 1-3 Charlton ring any bells?
    Am I right in saying even Solly scored?
    Solly, Waggy and Alan McCormack!

We then beat them 3-1 in the reverse fixture.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

For those in the US, the Rochdale game this Saturday will be on ESPN+, which is where the playoffs will be as well. The play-off final is also there.

From what I understand, ESPN+ is a new add-on app that costs $4.99/month, even if you already have ESPN through your cable provider. It is different to the "Watch ESPN" app, where you can watch a lot of stuff with your cable provider login.

Good news is ESPN+ has a 7-day free trial. Unfortunately that won't quite cover Saturday's game and both legs of the play-offs. But at $4.99/month, it's cheaper than one match on iFollow.

Recommendation would be then to iFollow the the Rochdale game, then use your 7 day trial on the first play off game?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Has anyone seen if and where this will be on TV in the US? Or more likely on a streaming app associated with a TV station (i.e. ESPN3)? I feel. Like in theory it should be on ESPN3 but they aren't listing it. It would suck if the game wasn't on iFollow because it's in telly in the UK but isn't on telly here. Given it was only announced yesterday I'll keep looking.

it's on SkySports Football ( a channel on NOWTV UK supporters could sign up for free and then just pay 7.99 for 24 hours of SkySports at a time)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

SDAddick said:

Recommendation would be then to iFollow the the Rochdale game, then use your 7 day trial on the first play off game?
    Rochdale game shouldn't be available on iFollow as its on TV
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SD, isnt the better option to gamble and do the 7 day free trial for the play-offs and pay for Rochdale game on IFollow?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

SDAddick said:

Why?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

SDAddick said:

Why?
    https://www.efl.com/iFollow/international-fans/

More than 1,500 matches will be available in HD quality, with iFollow showing every EFL league match live unless that match has been selected, or ‘blacked out’, by the EFL’s overseas broadcast partners.
  • Options
    Also
    Games from Carabao Cup, Checkatrade Trophy and Sky Bet Play-Offs will not be available via iFollow.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

SDAddick said:

Why?
    https://www.efl.com/iFollow/international-fans/

More than 1,500 matches will be available in HD quality, with iFollow showing every EFL league match live unless that match has been selected, or ‘blacked out’, by the EFL’s overseas broadcast partners.
    So, i reckon, if you were clever, get your vpn to select a country that doesnt have an 'overseas broadcast partner' , say...Greenland, then i'm sure you would get it.