Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will the Rochdale Game be on telly? (Ed. Yes, yes it will)

Comments

• Options
    Shag said:

I play in the same vets team as Bradley Dacks old man and he says the Blackburn squad are lined up for a night out uptown on Saturday night and a bonus trip to Vegas on promotion . So im hoping they wrap all that up tonight and are just thinking about when they go out out on saturday

Shag who you play for
  • Options
    Yeah 99% nailed on it's the Wigan game now - with Blackburn on the red button in case Wigan let it slip.
  • Options

Fck the TV - just get tomthe game and support the Boys

Sigh!!... Virtually impossible when some of us have young families and are having to survive on Maternity pay.

My money is being saved in hope we get to the Play-Offs at the Valley and at Wembley
    Fair play to you Mate - been there myself
    As you say let's hope for the playoffs and on to Wembley
  • Options
    A shame Charlton can't arrange a beam-back.
  • Options
    It should be our game as for the neutral its got both teams needing something from the game. They will have cameras at all the games in any case so there is no hardship going over to Wigan or Blackburn at the final whistle to see whoever lifting the trophy.

There are no other games really in the frame. Oldham v Northampton is now a bit of a dead duck as Northampton are down (I know not mathematically but they would have to win by at least 9 clear goals so ain't going to happen)

Has to be our game, but it wont as Sky are biased against us for some reason. Only showed us once in 2 seasons, and we are bigger draw than teams such as Oxford, Bradford etc who have been on more recently. Out of the recent ex-Premiership teams we have been on fewest times since SCP's promotion season - only time they showed us in the Championship was London derbies against Millwall or Fulham and I think against 'Boro. I don't have the figures to hand but I reckon 6 times in about 6 years. Leeds, Sheff W, Sheff U, are on about 6-8 times per season. Even in this league this season Pompey, Oxford, Bradford, Wigan & Blackburn have been on a couple of times each.
  • Options
    lets hope - as Golfie says, its the only game where both teams have an interest, shame Wigan didnt win yesterday as it would have been their title.
  • Options
    Also, this Tuesday they have Bradford v Walsall !! a game where neither team have anything to play for, surely if they can make a last minute decision like what game for the last day to show, surely they can change to show the Scunthorpe v PLymouth game.??
  • Options
    Scunthorpe game is on TV
  • Options

Also, this Tuesday they have Bradford v Walsall !! a game where neither team have anything to play for, surely if they can make a last minute decision like what game for the last day to show, surely they can change to show the Scunthorpe v PLymouth game.??

Scunthorpe v Plymouth is the only game on TV on Tuesday from League One...?

http://www.live-footballontv.com/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Scunthorpe v Plymouth is the only game on TV on Tuesday from League One...?

http://www.live-footballontv.com/
    Hmmm, according to this its Bradford...

http://www.skysports.com/league-1-fixtures
  • Options
    Ah yes, apologies.
    I clearly need new glasses !!
  • Options
    On the telly
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    yes !!!
  • Options
    Get in, can’t make Rochdale
  • Options
    Good and bad news. We are always shit on telly. Let's hope Scunthorpe get this result. Then maybe we could enjoy a televised game for a change.
  • Options
    5:30 Kick off on Saturday... NOWTV it is! Feckin carm on you RED BASTARDS
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Just got 2 tickets for this. On the party train down from Blackpool.

Is that because you're going to The Valley or out of Blackpool for the day?
    I’m in Blackpool for the bank holiday so travelling down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

700 tickets get returned tomorrow...

1000 by Thursday.

No coach travel.
  • Options
    Can someone show me where it says we are on Sky Saturday. According to their fixtures, no game is live
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Can someone show me where it says we are on Sky Saturday. According to their fixtures, no game is live

They just announced it on Sky Sports during Half time of the Scunthorpe Plymouth game
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Announced it on sky during the scunny match tonight.
  • Options
    Half 5 kick off.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Half 5 kick off.

Yes.
  • Options
    BREAKING

Saturday's fixture against Rochdale at the Crown Oil Arena will be televised live on Sky Sports Football

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ae8c54b6f229/rochdale-game-to-be-broadcast-live-on-sky-sports-football … #cafc

• Options
    ross1 said: